- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Family Home in Need of Modernisation
- Four Bedrooms, Two with Built-in Robes and Dormer Windows
- Two Reception Rooms Including Lounge with Patio Doors
- Good Size Kitchen and Ground Floor Toilet Suite
- Modern White Shower Room with Fully Tiled Walls
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Mostly uPVC Double G;azed Windows
- Generous Gardens including West Facing Rear Garden/Detached Garage
- Mature Residential Location with Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationA deceptive spacious four bedroom detached home in the much sought after Castlehill Park West with cul de sac position and good size west facing rear garden. Carefully maintained by the family over many years, this home offers a fantastic opportunity for a new family to make the necessary improvements and put their own stamp on it.
The accommodation includes a generous entrance hall leading to through lounge with gas fire and patio doors, separate dining room with bay window and study/bedroom four on the ground floor. Furthermore, there is a good size kitchen and ground floor toilet suite. The first floor offers three double bedrooms and modern white shower room with fully tiled walls.
Externally, this family home occupies a generous site with garden in lawn to front, good size tarmac driveway and detached garage. West facing rear garden with good size lawn and mature trees offering invaluable space for the family to enjoy the evening sun with such an excellent position.
A great detached home in need of modernisation, offering huge potential for a family to relocate into such an attractive mature residential area. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hallway
- Storage cupboard.
- Ground Floor WC
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Half tiled walls.
- Through Lounge 17'8 x 11'5 (5.38m x 3.48m)
- Marble fireplace with carved wood surround and gas fire. Patio doors to rear.
- Dining Room 13'3 x 10'8 into bay (4.04m x 3.25m into bay)
- Study/Bedroom 4 11'4 x 8'1 (3.45m x 2.46m)
- Kitchen 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Larder.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'2 x 9'9 (4.62m x 2.97m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Dormer window and eave storage.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 11'1 (3.58m x 3.38m)
- Dormer window.
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Hotpress.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite with walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and shower door. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Chrome radiator. Fully tiled walls. Velux window.
- Front garden with lawn and shrubs. Driveway. Enclosed rear garden with lawn, mature trees and small patio. Boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 17'3 x 9'1 (5.26m x 2.77m)
- Light and power. Up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »