- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Bungalow with Integral Garage
- 3 Bedrooms/Lounge/Kitchen/Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Concrete Driveway
- Enclosed Front & Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Close to Local Amenities and Town Centre
- Well appointed semi-detached bungalow located within a popular well established private residential location. This property offers well laid out family accommodation and is in need of minor cosmetic improvement. It benefits from an enclosed garden and garage and would be an excellent first time home or a possible investment. This property won't remain on the market long and seas the agents would recommend inspection.
- Leaving Limavady towards Coleraine on the Broad Rd, take a right onto the Greystone Road. Take the second right into Castle Park leading to Castle Gardens and number 5 is located on the left hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE
- Entrance Porch: 2.4 x 1.7 (7'10" x 5'6" )
- with PVC walls, tiled flooring.
- having telephone point, coving around ceiling.
- Lounge: 5.1 x 3.6 (16'8" x 11'9" )
- having Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, coving around ceiling.
- Kitchen: 4.1 x 3.0 (13'5" x 9'10")
- having fitted eye and low level units, matching worktops, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, built-in hob and oven, extractor fan with light, cushion flooring.
- Utility Room: 2.7 x 2.4 (8'10" x 7'10")
- with fitted eye and low level units, matching worktops, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 3.6 x 3.5 (11'9" x 11'5" )
- with built-in wardrobe, mirrored slide-robe.
- Bedroom (2): 3.5 x 3.1 (11'5" x 10'2" )
- with mirrored slide-robe.
- Bedroom (3): 3.2 x 2.4 (10'5" x 7'10")
- with double built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: 3.1 x 2.0 (10'2" x 6'6")
- with four piece suite comprising of fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Also having extractor fan, half tiled walls, cushion flooring.
- Integral Garage: 5.3 x 2.9 (17'4" x 9'6")
- having up and over door, power points and strip lighting.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Garden to front of property laid in lawn and enclosed by wall. Concrete driveway.
Private enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn with paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £793.30 as at 12/10/2018.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »