- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive and Extended Semi Detached Home
- Living Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Built-in Breakfast Island, Open to Family and Dining Space
- Master Bedroom with Extensive Built-in Wardrobes
- Two Double Bedrooms to First Floor
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Easily Maintained Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Sunny Aspect
- Sought After Location Close to Amenities and Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Convenient Location Within Walking Distance to Local Transport Including Bus and Train Networks
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is ideally located in Lambeg, close to local amenities, excellent school with Lisburn and Belfast City Centre no more than ten minutes drive away. This cleverly designed property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Of particular note is the luxurious modern fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and built-in breakfast bar, opening to dining and family area. Externally the property enjoys a private site that benefits from easily maintained rear gardens with raised south west patio area ideal for outside entertainment.
With such an ideal location, with access to the motorway and so many quality attributes on offer, it is only on personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate what this desirable home can offer. We therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood front door, glazed and leaded inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.38m (15' 5" x 11' 1")
Oak laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth, floor to ceiling radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower cubicle with built-in Mira Sport electric shower unit, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, Velux window, low voltage spotlight.
- 5.51m x 3.38m (18' 1" x 11' 1")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, built-in high level double oven, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for American fridge freezer, part tiled walls, built-in glazed display units, integrated dishwasher, breakfast island with granite work tops, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, built-in wine rack, low voltage spotlight, built-in breakfast bar with granite worktops, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, floor to ceiling contemporary radiator, open to family and dining space.
- FAMILY / DINING SPACE:
- at widest points.
Oak laminate wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, floor to ceiling contemporary radiator x two.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 2.64m (14' 10" x 8' 8")
Outlook to front, extensive range of built-in wall to wall mirror fronted sliding robes.
- Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.43m (12' 10" x 11' 3")
Storage into eaves, mature outlook, views, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.62m (10' 3" x 8' 7")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to front.
- asily maintained rear garden laid in extensive paved patio area, ideal for outdoor entertaining and barbecue, lawn, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to garage.
- 6.6m x 3.18m (21' 8" x 10' 5")
Roller shutter door, light and power, built-in Ideal gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, water tap to side.
Travelling on the Moss Road turn left onto Carrisbrook Gardens. Number 5 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »