- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation Providing a Range of Different Layouts to Suit the Needs of the Owners
- Immaculately Presented Site with Mature Gardens to Front and Rear
- Rear Garden is Outstanding with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Westerly Aspect, An Ideal Space for Children to Play or for Adults to Relax with a Glass of Wine
- Living Room with Attractive Marble Fireplace and Open Fire
- Family Room with Double Glazed Sliding Patio Door to Rear Garden
- Kitchen Open Plan to Conservatory with Beautiful Aspect Overlooking Rear Garden
- Up to Five Bedrooms, Two of Which are on the Ground Floor
- Fully Tiled Ground Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- First Floor Wash Room with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Large Detached Garage
- Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy, Westerly Aspect, Timber Decked Terrace and Mature Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs
- Prime Location with Easy Access to Ballyholme Beach and Village as well as Other Amenities and the Coastal Towns of Donaghadee and Groomsport
- No Onward Chain
- Competitively Priced
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within this popular residential area, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached property with excellent convenience to Ballyholme beach and village and all the other amenities, which include shops, cafes, restaurants, Bangor town centre and Bloomfield shopping complex. The picturesque towns of Groomsport and Donaghadee are also easily accessible.
The property is deceptively spacious providing a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the owners with the ground floor comprising living room with attractive marble fireplace and open fire, family room with sliding patio doors onto the rear garden, kitchen open plan to conservatory with beautiful aspect overlooking the rear garden, two bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom, on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three other bedrooms and a wash room.
Outside does not disappoint either. The property sits on an immaculately presented fantastic site with mature gardens in lawns with array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs to the front and rear. The rear garden is particularly good given its space, excellent degree of privacy and the fact that it is westerly aspect making it the ideal space for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, PVC guttering and soffits and large detached garage.
Coming to the market at a realistic price, and with no onward chain, we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, dado rail, cornice ceiling, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Part laminate wood effect floor, dado rail, cornice ceiling, cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.35m (17' 5" x 11' 0")
Attractive marble fireplace, marble hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.35m (11' 5" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, beautiful aspect overlooking rear garden.
- 5.94m x 3.15m (19' 6" x 10' 4")
at widest points narrowing to 8'6"
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated fridge, open plan to conservatory with breakfast bar, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, beautiful aspect overlooking rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
at widest points
- Four piece white suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira Sport shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback in vanity unit, low flush WC, bidet, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Dado rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.43m (12' 1" x 11' 3")
at widest points narrowing to 7'4"
Storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.84m x 1.75m (9' 4" x 5' 9")
at widest points
Storage in eaves.
- WASH ROOM:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Immaculately presented mature site with front garden in lawns, attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats, horse boxes, etc, leading to detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 4.27m (18' 0" x 14' 0")
- Exceptional fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with excellent degree of privacy, westerly aspect, beautifully presented flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, timber decked terrace, ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals, built-in brick barbecue, outside tap, this is an ideal space for children to play around or for adults to relax with a glass of wine.
Heading out of Bangor town centre along Donaghadee Road veer left onto Groomsport Road. Continue through Ballyholme village and turn right onto Ballymaconnell Road. Carolhill Park is the second on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »