- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Attached Garage
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off Prince Charles Way and will ideally suit a variety of purchaser especially those thinking of downsizing.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace open to a dining room and a separate fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to side. There are also three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn, concrete and paved area to side and a good garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 12'5'' (3.86m X 3.78m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth, radiator, open to
- DINING ROOM 7'11'' X 7'3'' (2.41m X 2.21m)
- KITCHEN 11'6'' X 9'7'' (3.51m X 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, pvc double glazed side door.
- BEDROOM 1 11'5'' X 10'11'' (3.48m X 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' X 8'8'' (3.33m X 2.64m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'2'' X 6'11'' (2.49m X 2.11m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobes.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway leading to an attached garage, up and over door, light & power, oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Concrete and paved area to side
Garden to rear in lawn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »