- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows including front and rear doors
- PVC fascia and soffits
- Excellent corner site
- Sought-after location
- Convenient to local amenities
- Internal inspection highly recommended
Additional InformationA great opportunity to acquire a delightful 3-bedroom detached bungalow located in an established and sought-after residential area. This well-maintained property benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, PVC fascia and soffits.
Situated on a spacious corner site the bungalow benefits from excellent gardens to the front, side, and rear, and stoned driveway to side. The property is convenient to local shops, schools, public transport, and the vast array of recreational activities which Portrush has to offer. Perfect for those seeking a main home or indeed holiday home in this beautiful sea-side town, we recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door, telephone point. Cloaks cupboard. Shelved hotpress. Access to roofspace (aluminium Slingsby style ladder, and light).
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.782m x 3.344m (15' 8" x 10' 12")
Feature window. Tiled fireplace and hearth, wooden mantle.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.99m x 3.19m (16' 4" x 10' 6")
High and low level units, contrasting worktop. Tiled between the units. Space for cooker, extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for fridge/freezer. Strip lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Space for fridge, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Half glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.272m x 3.217m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.96m x 2.866m (9' 9" x 9' 5")
- Comprising panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with 'Redring Xpressions' electric shower. Part tiled over bath, half tiled walls.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Garden laid in lawn to front and sides. Stoned driveway to side. Garden laid in lawn to rear enclosed by fencing and gates, patio area. Concrete path surrounding bungalow. PVC oil tank. Garden shed. Outside water tap, outside lights to front and rear.
Travelling along Coleraine Road, turn onto Vale Road, turning first right onto Caldwell Park. Continue along and turn second right onto Caldwell Drive where you will find Number 5 located on a corner site.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »