How much will it cost?
Contact Platinum Financial Planning Limited For No Obligation Expert Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Platinum Financial Planning Ltd, we will be in touch with you shortly.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended detached villa with spacious accommodation on two levels
- Living room with double doors to dining room
- Separate family room
- Recently installed luxury kitchen with appliances and casual dining area
- 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite facilities
- Spacious main bathroom with white suite
- Utility room
- Additional wc downstairs
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Integral garage with electric door
- Ample off-street parking to front
- Level rear garden
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationEnjoying a generous, level site close to award-winning Belmont Park, this spacious detached home has been cleverly extended to offer an excellent range of accommodation.
Families in particular will find both the location and child-friendly layout of great appeal. A range of excellent primary and secondary schools is located nearby in both East Belfast and Holywood.
The current owners installed a bespoke kitchen in recent years and it is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area thus increasing the versatility.
Close to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages, the quiet yet convenient location will prove to be very popular so early inspection is strongly recommended.
- uPVC front door with double glazed insets and side lights, cornice ceiling.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cupboard under stairs. Cloakroom under stairs with plenty of storage.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 10" x 10' 10" (5.14m x 3.3m)
- Decorative fireplace with marble inset and hearth with wood surround. Cornice ceiling. Double doors with glass panels to:
- DINING ROOM:13' 9" x 11' 4" (4.18m x 3.45m)
- Door with glazed panels to kitchen (currently used as sitting room).
- FAMILY ROOM:11' 9" x 10' 9" (3.59m x 3.28m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN:17' 11" x 17' 10" (5.47m x 5.44m)
- (At widest points). Recently installed luxury kitchen with range of high and low level solid oak units with granite work surfaces and island unit. Single drainer twin bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated Neff steam oven, fan oven. Additional Belling range-style cooker with twin ovens and 5 ring electric hob. Plumbed for dishwasher. Samsung American style fridge/freezer. CASUAL DINING AREA: Ceramic tiled floor. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Back door to garden. Service door to garage. Door to:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 8" x 11' 3" (4.17m x 3.44m)
- Built-in furniture including robes and cupboards.
- MASTER BEDROOM:14' 0" x 11' 1" (4.27m x 3.38m)
- (At widest points) Walk-in wardrobe (former ensuite).
- DRESSING ROOM:8' 10" x 4' 9" (2.69m x 1.45m)
- Built-in robes with rails and shelves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower enclosure with Mira Sport electric shower, wash hand basin with storage underneath and inset mirror, low flush wc. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):18' 4" x 10' 9" (5.6m x 3.27m)
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath and mirror. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):10' 10" x 6' 10" (3.3m x 2.09m)
- BEDROOM (5):10' 10" x 9' 9" (3.3m x 2.97m)
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM:19' 11" x 6' 10" (6.06m x 2.08m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with retractable telephone hand shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin. Separate corner shower cubicle with Mira Event electric shower, chrome heated towel rail.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:17' 5" x 10' 12" (5.30m x 3.34m)
- Remote control electric roller shutter door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Driveway parking for numerous vehicles. Path to side with gate leading to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawn with patio areas. PVC oil tank, timber shed. Outside light and tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views