- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL APPOINTED THREE STOREY SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LISBURN ROAD
- FIVE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING AND DINING AREA
- TWO BATHROOMS IN WHITE SUITE
- DETACHED GARAGE
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
Additional InformationA beautiful semi detached home with excellent accommodation, ample parking leading to a garage and large south facing rear gardens in lawns.
Comprising of three reception rooms, five bedrooms with en suite and dressing area off the master bedroom.
Available immediately , this family home is situated in a popular tree lined Avenue off Malone Road.
Early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE DOOR:
- Double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor. Corniced ceiling.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 3.96m (21' 0" x 13' 0")
Sandstone fireplace with slate inset. Open fire. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. French double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Double doors from hall. Oakwood floor.
- Oak floor walk through to:
Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 6.1m x 3.66m (20' 0" x 12' 0")
Fitted with an excellent range of high and low level pine units with glazed display cabinets. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Stainless steel single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Recess for fridge freezer. Central island with polished granite. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting. Concealed under unit lighting. Double glazed sliding doors to:
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
French double doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
- BATHROOM (1):
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitting. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.79m x 5.49m (19' 0" x 18' 0")
Includes dressing area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.1m x 3.05m (20' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.18m x 3.91m (17' 0" x 12' 10")
- Access to shelved hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Twin Velux windows.
- BATHROOM (2):
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, instant heat electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Dormer window.
- To the rear is a generous south facing garden laid in lawns with timber decked patio.
To the front is a shared brick pavier driveway with ample parking to the side.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.71m x 3.35m (22' 0" x 11' 0")
Up and over door. Power and light. Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler. Side service door.
Off Malone Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »