- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Dining room
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Detached garage
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
- Alarm system
- Enclosed rear garden
- Open aspect views to the front
Additional InformationA lovely bright spacious detached home with beautiful view to the front over open countryside.
The property consists of a large lounge with open fire, dining room leading to uPVC double glazed conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and bathroom.
Outside there is a generous sized driveway, detached garage and private enclosed garden with decking.
Lower Ballinderry has a primary school, bus service and is only two miles from the A26 and about 5.5 miles to M1 access at Moira.
A super home at a fabulous price – view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany entrance door. Tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard. French doors to lounge.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled.
- 5.78m x 4.09m (18' 12" x 13' 5")
(into box window) Feature fireplace with open fire, cast iron inset and slate hearth. Laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.87m (9' 10" x 9' 5")
Solid wood flooring. Open plan to conservatory.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.59m x 3.45m (11' 9" x 11' 4")
Solid wood flooring. UPVC french doors to rear.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.41m x 2.84m (11' 2" x 9' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and oven. Integrated dishwasher. Housing for microwave. Glazed display cabinets. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.98m (7' 9" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- Access to part floored roofspace. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.47m (13' 5" x 11' 5")
Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
- White suite. Shower cubicle with shower and PVC wall panelling. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.43m x 2.88m (11' 3" x 9' 5")
(at widest points) Excellent range of fitted wardrobes and matching desk.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.m x 2.86m (9' 10" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 2.36m x 2.12m (7' 9" x 6' 11")
Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Fully tiled.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.13m x 2.94m (16' 10" x 9' 8")
Light and power. Roller door.
- Neat front garden in lawn. Tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles. Completed enclosed rear garden in lawn with raised decked area. Outside light and tap. Oil tank.
Aghalee Road, Lower Ballinderry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »