- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb flexible living accommodation over three floors.
- Luxury fitted Kitchen/Dining area and 2 reception rooms.
- Lower Ground floor reception room to garden or guest/fourth bedroom with ensuite.
- Three further bedrooms on first floor including master bedroom with fully fitted dressing-area and ensuite.
- Impressively finished and tastefully detailed throughout.
- H/W Double-Glazing and gas-fired central heating.
- Private gated development of only 5 Townhouses with video entry system.
- Integral garage with pavier driveway
- Attractive stone & railed steps to first floor.
- External Porch with sandstone detail.
- Period style solid front door and fanlight, solid oak floor through to entrance hall. Washroom with WC, ornate basin and tiled floor.
- 5.49m x 3.84m (18' 0" x 12' 7")
Sandstone fireplace & hearth with gas fire and solid oak floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 2.95m (15' 0" x 9' 8")
Solid oak floor, French doors to balcony, attractive stone fireplace, slate hearth and gas fire.
- 5.56m x 3.58m (18' 3" x 11' 9")
Polished tiled floor, granite work surfaces with integrated stainless steel sink unit, 6 ring gas cooker, stainless steel splash back and extractor, integrated Nef microwave and dishwasher. Collage style panelled ceiling unit. Extensive range of H&L level units with glass display.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.32m x 4.93m (20' 9" x 16' 2")
Master bedroom with dressing area and large built in fitted slide robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Reclaimed oak floor, half tiled wall, low flush WC, pedestal basin, mirror with down light, radiator with towel rail, large walk in tiled shower with integrated Aqualisa power shower.
- Low flush WC, panel bath with separate shower attachment, tiled floor and half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.35m (11' 6" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 2.95m (15' 2" x 9' 8")
With laundry unit & large linen cupboard.
Access to roof-space.
- Solid oak floor and cloak room.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 3.58m (21' 0" x 11' 9")
Electric up and over door, Ferroli gas boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.08m (8' 9" x 6' 10")
Fully-fitted single drainer sink unit, plumbed for wash and dryer machine. High and low level units, tiled floor.
- GUEST SUITE/BEDROOM(4):
- 6.1m x 4.44m (20' 0" x 14' 7")
Currently family TV room & study.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Panel bath unit, tiled floor, half tiled walls and integrated Heritage power shower unit.
- Private paved south facing garden off guest suite on the lower level with further private terrace accessed off the kitchen & dining room.
Turning onto Windsor Park from Malone Road Bromfield Park is located on the left hand side after Windsor Close.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »