- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Cottage Property In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Utility Area
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Enclosed Paved Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Suitable First Time Buy Or For A Retirement Couple
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this well-presented end cottage property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Ballygowan, which is close to local amenities; schools, shops, local transport.
Inside the property boasts of 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, shower room, oil central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Early viewing is recommended.
- Stained glass and double glazed composite front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood floor. Twin storage cupboards.
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units with under counter lighting. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Zanussi under bench electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. BEKO integrated dishwasher. Indesit washer dryer. Low voltage spotlights. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY AREA:
- High and low level units. Matching ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door leading outside.
- 4.08m x 3.28m (13' 5" x 10' 9")
Laminate wood floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.1m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
Laminate wood floor. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.32m x 2.85m (10' 11" x 9' 4")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower above and glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Enclosed front garden in lawn. Enclosed rear garden in lawn by timber fence. uPVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler. Wooden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »