5 Bishop Street, Derry / Londonderry BT48 6PL
Commercial Property For Sale
- Prominent building extending to approx. 4,691 sq ft
- Refurbishment/redevelopment opportunity.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Grannie Annies, The Sandwich Co, Tom Morrows, Santander, HSBC and The Richmond Centre.
Additional InformationDerry is the second largest city in Northern Ireland and is the economic, cultural and infrastructure hub of the North West of Ireland with a population of in excess of 110,000 people and a further catchment population of more than 250,000 people.
Derry is located 70 miles northwest of Belfast and 31 miles southwest of Coleraine. Due to its strategic location on the border with Donegal, the city benefits from substantial cross border trade. The city is a major administration centre and benefits from an expanding University and a substantially increasing tourism business.
The property is located on Bishop Street in Derry City Centre. Neighbouring occupiers include the new Grannie Annies pub, The Sandwich Co, Tom Morrows, Santander and HSBC. Richmond Shopping Centre is also located in close proximity to the subject unit.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »