- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Former Commercial Premises Partially Converted To Residential Dwelling In Town Centre Location
- Full Planning & Building Control Drawings Passed To Allow For Conversion But Completion Not Yet Signed Off By Building Control
- Ground Floor Lounge, Rear Store Or Office, Cloakroom WC & Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units & Built-In Oven And Hob
- Two Bedrooms On First Floor, One With En-Suite Shower Room, And Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms On Second Floor And Cloakroom WC On Landing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed / Short Distance From All Local Amenities
- Priced To Allow For Purchaser To Complete The Works Required & Obtain Building Control Approval Certificates
Additional InformationThis former commercial premises have commenced works to convert in to a residential dwelling, but is priced to allow for the purchaser to complete required works and obtain relevant Building Control completion certificate. Planning was passed for this conversion, but although most of the work has been completed, some work is remaining and the full sign off has not been obtained. The property provides a ground floor lounge, rear store or office, cloakroom WC and a spacious open plan kitchen with dining area. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, and a further three piece white bathroom suite. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms and a cloakroom WC. The property also provides a Phoenix Gas heating system and double glazing. Conveniently located only a short distance from Bangor Town Centre and local amenities.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid wooden entrance door with glazed panel, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Push button WC, provision for wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring.
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Overall. Exposed brick hole in wall fire recess (fire currently closed), wooden mantelpiece, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 6.71m x 2.84m (22' 0" x 9' 4")
At widest points. New range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit, double panelled radiator, two velux windows, wood laminate flooring.
- REAR STORE / OFFICE:
- 3.84m x 2.64m (12' 7" x 8' 8")
Plus recess under stairs. Worktop, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, glazed wooden door on to Right Of Way.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 1.91m (11' 3" x 6' 3")
Double panelled radiator, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- New three piece suite comprising of push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, extractor fan, cupboard housing gas boiler unit.
- New three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator.
- Double panelled radiator.
- CLOAKROOM WC (2):
- Wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome bottle trap, push button WC.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 2.95m (12' 7" x 9' 8")
Double panelled radiator, velux window, sea glimpse.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 1.91m (12' 7" x 6' 3")
Overall. Double panelled radiator.
Just off Hamilton Road, Bangor
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »