This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Substantial Three Storey Period Style Town House Overlooking An Attractive Park Area Within This Exclusive Residential Location Convenient To Lisburn, Sprucefield, M1 Motorway And South Belfast
- Spacious Lounge With Cast Iron Fireplace And Three Large Windows Overlooking Park Area
- Family Room Or Fourth Bedroom With French Doors To Rear Garden / Shower Room / Utility Room
- Walnut Effect Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout (One With Shower Room En Suite) / Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Windows, French Doors And Rear Door In PVC Frames
- Enclosed Rear Garden And Patio Area / Integral Garage With Remote Control Door / Brickset Paved Driveway
- A Most Impressive And Spacious Family Home / Internal Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationA Substantial Three Storey Period Style Town House Overlooking An Attractive Park Area Within This Exclusive Residential Location Convenient To Lisburn, Sprucefield, M1 Motorway And South Belfast
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door with double glazed side panels. Laminated timber floor. Staircase with painted spindled balustrade. Oak newel and handrail. Access to Garage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in units. Laminated timber floor. Gas fired boiler. Double glazed rear door in PVC frame.
- FAMILY ROOM OR BEDROOM (4):12' 2" x 11' 6" (3.70m x 3.50m)
- Measurements taken to widest points. Double glazed French doors in PVC frame to Rear Garden.
- LOUNGE:19' 8" x 14' 1" (6.00m x 4.29m)
- Measurements taken to widest points. Cast iron fireplace. Polished granite hearth. Plaster cornice.
- WALNUT EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:19' 8" x 13' 2" (6.00m x 4.02m)
- Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Neff 5 ring gas hob. Integrated Neff electric oven. Stainless steel splash back. Filter hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 8" x 11' 6" (3.85m x 3.50m)
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower in cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotights.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 7" x 9' 7" (4.45m x 2.92m)
- Measurements taken to widest point.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 10" x 9' 7" (3.30m x 2.93m)
- White suite. Corner panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Built in store on landing.
- Brickset paved driveway/parking area. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:18' 10" x 11' 9" (5.73m x 3.57m)
- Remote control shutter door. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
- Expert Mortgage Advice We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances. To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
How much will it cost?
Contact Mortgage Advice Bureau For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for contacting Mortgage Advice Bureau. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
(in last 30 days)
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »