Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A stunning townhouse located in the popular Berkeley Hall area of Lisburn
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with feature floor tiles
- Fabulous living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Superb open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Ground floor WC with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Integral garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Beautiful rear garden finished with paving, sunken spot lights and wall lights
- Front and side gardens in lawn with plants & shrubs
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of amenities and schools
- Just minutes away from Lisburn's City Centre and convenient to the M1 motorway
Place Yourself Here!
This is a fantastic family home with an immaculate interior complete with shutters throughout, superb landscaped gardens and a location that is sure to prove popular for parents wishing their children to attend one of the many leading schools in the area. Another super feature is the modern kitchen that comes with an excellent range of built in appliances and plenty of dining space to host a dinner party. There really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lovely features this fantastic property has to offer!
The ground floor comprises an impressive entrance hall with feature floor tiles, a WC with a white two piece suite, an office or bedroom four, and an integral garage with light, power and an up & over door. The first floor comprises a wonderful living room with a feature gas fire and a superb open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances and a centre island. The second floor comprises a master bedroom with a luxury en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a white suite.
Externally to the front and side there are gardens in lawn with a lovely array of plants & shrubs. There is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking that leads to the integral garage. The garden is lovely and private, it is finished in paving and provides great outdoor space for all the family. The rear garden also benefits from sunken spot lights, wall lights and outdoor sockets.
The property is located in an exclusive development just off the Saintfield Road and within a few minutes’ drive of Lisburn City Centre. There is easy access to the motorway and local transport to the provinces leading schools is nearby.
To arrange a viewing of for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Office/Bedroom 4 11'8" x 10'1"
Utililty 10'5" x 5'
Living Room 18'11" x 18'9"
Kitchen/Dining Room 18'8 x 11'5"
Master Bedroom 14' x 11'9"
Bedroom 2 11'6" x 8'11"
Bedroom 3 9'5" x 8'3"
Bathroom 6'9" x 6'9"
Integrated Garage 18'7" x 11'
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views