- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Rear Garden
Additional InformationMagnificent Period Residence Situated Within This Highly Regarded And Sought After Location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a most attractive period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this most popular residential location. Retaining much period detail the interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay and bow window to living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. A south facing rear garden and low outgoings combines with a most convenient location with excellent local amenities and the city all within close proximity.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, leaded light window, panelled radiator, understairs cloaks.
- Lounge 3.66 x 3.10 (12'0" x 10'2")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, original hardwood fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.06 x 2.86 (10'0" x 9'5")
- Bow window, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Kitchen 3.74 x 2.07 (12'3" x 6'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.09 x 2.79 (10'2" x 9'2")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2.78 x 3.01 (9'1" x 9'11")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2.09 x 2.07 (6'10" x 6'9")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, roof light, gas boiler.
- Front and rear gardens in lawn shrubs and flowerbeds, south facing rear with patio areas, covered area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »