- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Planning Permission Previously Approved for Double Storey Four Bedroom Dwelling
- Excellent Detached Bungalow in much Sought After Location
- Reception Hall
- Family Lounge / Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Family Bathroom
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Built- In Robes
- Roofspace suitable for conversion subject to usual planning permission.
- Spacious Front Garden and Rear Garden
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Attached Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Convenient and Sought After Location Close to Holywood Town Centre and Local Schools
- Within Walking Distance to Bus and Rail Networks for Commuting to Belfast and Bangor
Additional InformationBen Vista Park is Located between Farmhill Road and Cultra Avenue in one of the most sought-after locations in North Down.
This detached bungalow presents an opportunity for Downsizers, families and professionals purchase a home in an high value, low density area. Situated on a large corner site of c.0.2 acres, this home provides excellent privacy and plenty of space to kick a ball or for those with green fingers.
Within walking distance are a range of local amenities such as: Seapark Playing Fields and Tennis Courts, Holywood Town Centre, Culloden Hotel and Spa, the Cultra Inn and the beautiful coastal walks of Cultra and Beyond.
Internally the property comprises of a large lounge/dining room, a fully fitted kitchen with access to enclosed courtyard, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property is surrounded by garden, mostly laid in lawns and includes a detached garage and parking for several cars.
Ben Vista is a quiet cul de sac tucked just off the Bangor Road in Cultra and with all that this property offers a high level of interest is anticipated therefore viewing at your earliest convenience is advised.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With quarry tiled entrance and uPVC access door with central lights and double glazed side lights through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 5.5m x 4.3m (18' 1" x 14' 1")
Dual aspect windows. Hardwood floor. Working open fire with slate hearth and stone mantel and surround.
- 2.4m x 2.1m (7' 10" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface. Integrated Hotpoint dual oven with Fagor four ring gas hob above. Stainless steel splashback with stainless steel and glazed extractor above with lights. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Enclosed Worcester boiler. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated Baumatic microwave. Excellent pantry storage. uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Outlook to side. Excellent range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.8m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
Outlook to rear. Excellent range of built-in robes.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor. White suite comprising of: low flush WC, uPVC panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment and drencher above, inset spotlights, glazed curved shower screen, wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps set in tiled detail with vanity storage surrounding, chrome heated towel rail.
- 5.1m x 2.6m (16' 9" x 8' 6")
Light. Power. Plumbed for washing machine and up and over door.
- BRICK STORE:
- With power and light. Plumbed for washer.
- Beautifully mature and ample gardens surrounding property with space for flowerbeds, space for shed, side courtyard with access from the kitchen, fully enclosed with access to garage, space for parking for two cars.
Travelling from Belfast on the Bangor Road , you will pass the Maxol filling station. After this, proceed to take the second left turn, onto Ben Vista Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »