- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious lounge
- Dining room
- Refitted kitchen
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Luxury shower room
- 3 bedrooms (one on ground floor)
- Detached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Low maintenance gardens
Additional InformationAn attractive detached chalet home with private low maintenance gardens and a lovely open aspect to the front.
Mature clients will enjoy the ground floor bedroom and shower room while families will love the overall size and second bathroom.
Recent improvements include a solid oak refitted kitchen and contemporary ground floor shower room however the competitive price allows for further modernisation.
Convenience of location is superb with shops and a regular bus service in the immediate area. Schools for all ages and the stunning Wallace Park are within minutes walk.
Fabulous location - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Understairs storage area.
- 5.827m x 2.966m (19' 1" x 9' 9")
Brick fireplace with open fire. Wall lights. Bow window. Coved ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.47m x 2.947m (11' 5" x 9' 8")
Open plan to kitchen. Patio doors to conservatory.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.653m x 3.243m (11' 12" x 10' 8")
French doors to rear garden.
- REFITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.151m x 2.976m (13' 7" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of oak high and low level units. Built in hob and double oven. Extractor fan. Glazed display cabinets. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Chinese slate flooring. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.282m x 2.865m (10' 9" x 9' 5")
Range of wall to wall mirrored wardrobes. Recessed lights.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Large shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Recessed lights. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.278m x 3.017m (10' 9" x 9' 11")
Range of fitted cupboards.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.275m x 2.904m (10' 9" x 9' 6")
Access to eaves storage.
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath with mixer tapr. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.844m x 3.093m (19' 2" x 10' 2")
(currently partioned) Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Low maintenance front garden in pink pebbles with shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Paved south facing rear garden, enclosed by fencing. Outside light and tap.
Off Belsize Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »