- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Living Room with Feature Italian Stone Fireplace
- Contemporary High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen with Quartz Stone Worktops and Integrated Appliances
- Separate Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- South Westerly Facing Private Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway with Off-Street Parking
- Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages and a Range of Local Schools
Additional InformationThis elegant red brick semi detached property situated in an attractive tree lined street has been modernised by the current vendors creating a comfortable and stylish home yet retains a lot of character and charm of its era. Number 5 is located within a short stroll of Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages with their excellent range of shops, restaurants and boutiques. Local nursery, primary and secondary schools are also within walking distance. Stormont grounds and George Best City Airport are only five minutes' drive away and Belfast city centre is only ten minutes away.
This beautifully presented home offers spacious accommodation over two floors with three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. The reception accommodation includes living room, separate dining/ family room and contemporary modern fully fitted kitchen.
This home will suit a range of purchasers including the professional couple or family alike and we therefore encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Composite front door, glazed top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Polished porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, PVC double glazed inner door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak engineered wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.84m (14' 8" x 12' 7")
Measurements into bay window.
Oak engineered wooden floor, cornice ceiling, polished Italian stone fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth, open fire.
- FAMILY ROOM / DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.78m (13' 2" x 12' 5")
Oak engineered wooden floor, timber surround fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth, open fire, outlook to rear garden, picture rail, cornice ceiling, storage and cloaks area under stairs.
- 5.72m x 2.82m (18' 9" x 9' 3")
Modern contemporary kitchen with range of contrasting high and low level units with quartz worktops, integrated Neff 4 ring induction hob and additional Neff 2 ring gas hob with extractor fan above, built-in high level Neff double oven and integrated microwave, plumbed for American fridge freezer, built-in wine rack, polished porcelain tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel inset, sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in breakfast bar with quartz worktops, dual aspect windows, PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, dryer and washing machine, pull-out larder cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.39m (9' 4" x 7' 10")
Oak laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, oval free standing stone bath with chrome mixer taps, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, walk-in shower cubicle with soakaway, built-in chrome overhead rain shower unit, additional attachment, polished porcelain tiled floor, polished fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- Access to fully floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 3.51m (16' 9" x 11' 6")
Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.2m (12' 5" x 10' 6")
Mature outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- Fully floored, light, excellent storage.
- Easily maintained south westerly facing garden to get the afternoon and evening sun, with paved patio area, excellent degree of privacy, raised flowerbeds, water tap, brick outhouse with light and power, plumbed for hot and cold water, driveway for off-street parking to accommodate 2 cars.
Belmont Park runs between Belmont Church Road and Belmont Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »