- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Superb 1920s Semi Detached Family Home In The Heart Of Belmont
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Two Receptions With Attractive Period Fireplaces and Solid Oak Wood Flooring
- Luxury 'Second Nature' Kitchen With Quartz Work Surfaces And A Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Luxury White Bathroom With Feature Bath And Large Walk In Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- A Generous Floored Roofspace With Slingsby Type Ladder From Landing
- Excellent Residential Position With Gated Brick Paviour Driveway
Additional InformationA superb 1920s red brick semi detached property on the much sought after tree lined street of Belmont Park, the heart of Belmont within walking distance of so many local amenities. Boasting many original features and with superb kitchen and bathroom fitted more recently by the current owners, this property is sure to impress from start to finish.
Comprising three good sized bedrooms and two receptions, both with attractive period fireplaces and solid Oak wood floor. A 'second nature' kitchen with quartz work surfaces, generous breakfast bar and a vast array of integrated 'Neff' appliances including a four ring induction hob alongside a further two ring gas hob. This kitchen will pull you in, positioned to the rear with porcelain tile flooring, lots of natural light and patio doors to a brick paviour patio garden.
The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a luxury white bathroom suite with free standing feature bath, superb walk in shower cubicle and porcelain tile walls and flooring. Furthermore, there is access from the landing with a slingsby type ladder to a generous floored roofspace offering the potential to convert to a bedroom.
Externally, an attractive gated brick paviour driveway surrounding the house to front, side and rear. Beautiful family accommodation with little or no maintenance within walking distance to Ballyhackamore and Strandtown as well as many of Belfasts leading schools, restaurants and cafes.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Composite door, dado rail, partly tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak wood flooring.
- Lounge 14'5 x 12'5 (4.39m x 3.78m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, white marble surround, granite hearth, cornice ceiling and solid oak wood flooring.
- Dining Room 13'1 x 12'4 (3.99m x 3.76m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, carved wooden surround, tiled hearth, storage cupboard under stairs, picture rail, cornice ceiling and solid oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen 18'7 x 9'3 (5.66m x 2.82m)
- Luxury range of high and low level high gloss and 'walnut effect' units, quartz work surfaces including splash back, single drainer, one and one quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level Neff oven, built in Neff microwave, four ring Neff induction hob, two ring gas hob with quartz splash back, stainless feature extractor hood, integrated Neff dishwasher, concealed Bosch washing machine, concealed dryer, integrated Neff fridge, full height pullout feature larder, built in wine rack, housing for American style fridge freezer, feature pullout concealed drawers, breakfast bar, concealed combi Worcester gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting and porcelain tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 16'8 x 11'5 (5.08m x 3.48m)
- (at widest points).
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3 9'4 x 7'8 (2.84m x 2.34m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Luxury white suite comprising superb freestanding marble bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, large walk in shower with built in shower including rain shower head, feature soap dispensers, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, full porcelain tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- Floored Roofspace 16'3 x 4'1 (4.95m x 1.24m)
- (average). Slingsby ladder and light.
- Brick paviour driveway to front and side.
Gated brick paviour west facing garden to rear for the evening sun, brick garden shed with light, power, plumbed for utility sink and outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »