- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Splendid Mid-Terrace
- Cozy Living Room with Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen/ Dining Space
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite/ Tiling
- Three Bedrooms all with Laminate Flooring
- Gas Heating/ PVC Windows & Doors
- Enclosed Front & Rear Yard
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades Completed
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Beechmount Crescent just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The property itself has undergone renovation works including cavity wall insulation, heating and electricity upgrading and damp proofing leaving just the ascetics to be designed around the new owners tastes. This property comprises, small hallway leading to the cosy living which further leads to an ample kitchen/dining space. The bathroom of this property on located on the ground floor accessed through a small rear hallway. Upstairs this property hosts three bedrooms two of which are double rooms. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and pvc double glazing throughout.
To enquire please contact our sales team on 02890 324 555/ [email protected]
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.509m x 3.388m (11' 6" x 11' 1")
Vinyl flooring, double radiator, fireplace with electric insert
- 3.987m x 2.325m (13' 1" x 7' 8")
Fitted units, formica worktops, part tiled walls, vinly flooring, single radiator, built in oven, hob & extractor fan.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.208m x 1.028m (7' 3" x 3' 4")
Pvc door, vinyl flooring, electric socket
- 2.387m x 2.03m (7' 10" x 6' 8")
White three piece suite, vinyl flooring, double radiator, wall tiling throughout
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.747m x 3.977m (9' 0" x 13' 1")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 1.977m x 3.574m (6' 6" x 11' 9")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.35m x 1.792m (7' 9" x 5' 11")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Beechmount Crescent is located in the Beechmount area just off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »