- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Dining
- White Shower Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Attached Garage/Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Convenient Location
Beechill Park North is a popular location close to both the Saintfield Road and the Four Winds, which in turn provides easy access to the main arterial routes into and out of Belfast, the Cairnshill Park and Ride, leading schools and is only a short distance from Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally, the property has been finished to an excellent standard throughout, with three bedrooms, lounge with cast iron wood burning stove, modern fitted kitchen / dining and white shower suite on first floor. Furthermore the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, an attached garage and superb rear garden laid in lawns that captures the afternoon sun. A excellent first time purchase finished to a turnkey specification.
- Upvc front glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 14'7 x 12'9 (4.45m x 3.89m)
- (at widest point) Cast iron wood burning stove. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining 16'6 x 9'7 (5.03m x 2.92m)
- Full range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, glazed display cabinets, wood effect work tops. Built in 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel ceiling mounted extractor fan. Double oven and microwave. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps.
Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'9 x 9'4 (3.58m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom Two 10'0 x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Built in storage. Laminate flooring. Great views.
- Bedroom Three 7'0 x 6'7 (2.13m x 2.01m)
- Built in storage.
- Shower Suite
- Shower suite comprising corner shower cubicle with shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c
Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored for storage.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawn.
- Attached Garage
- Outside Rear
- Superb south westerly facing gardens to the rear laid in lawn that captures the afternoon sun, decked patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
143rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »