5 Beechill Park East, Belfast BT8 6NY
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- OPEN VIEWING SATURDAY 26 MAY 2018 10AM - 1PM.
- A beautiful detached property positioned within a highly sought-after South Belfast location.
- Set within an excellent residential cul-de-sac, the property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers due its locality to a number of leading schools including Cairnshill Primary.
- Bright and spacious open plan living to dining with French doors leading to fantastic patio and enclosed rear garden.
- Cloakroom with W/C and enclosed under stairs storage.
- Superb fully fitted contemporary kitchen with a wide range of integrated appliances.
- Separate utility room with ample storage throughout.
- Four well-presented and proportioned bedrooms (One currently used as a snug/office, two with ensuite facilities).
- Master with spacious walk in wardrobe.
- Secure, ample driveway parking to front laid in Rona concrete.
- Gas fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout.
- Well maintained mature gardens to front and rear.
- Early inspection is highly recommended.
Bennett Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this stunning family home. Beechill Park is located within a desirable location, close to many leading primary and grammar schools, Tesco Newtownbreda, Forestside Shopping Complex, and with the City Centre only a short distance away via the many transport links to include Cairnshill Park & Ride. This superb property offers bright and spacious accommodation over two floors and has been finished to a high standard. The home comprises open plan living with feature gas fireplace to dining area with French doors leading to paviour patio, contemporary fitted kitchen with varied integrated appliances, and separate utility room. The ground floor further benefits from under stairs storage, cloakroom with W/C and master bedroom with spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room. The first floor comprises three well-presented bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room), modern family bathroom and excellent storage facilities to include walk-in roof space storage.
The property further benefits from an enchanting enclosed rear garden with delightful shrubs in beds, paviour stoned patio area, enclosed garden shed, and generous driveway parking to the front laid in Rona concrete. Offering something special and with fantastic views over Belfast City, Cavehill and beyond, we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience. Viewing of this superb property is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 90 664347.
Entrance porch with glazed panelled door leading to…
Solid wood flooring. Concealed spotlights, cornice ceiling. Enclosed under stairs storage. Alarm system.
1.77m x 0.89m (5’10” x 2’11”)
Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback. Vinyl flooring. Extractor fan.
LIVING/ DINING ROOM:
7.10m x 3.99m (23’4” x 13’1”)
Feature fireplace with gas fire and marble surround. Solid wood flooring. Concealed spotlights, cornice ceiling. French doors opening onto paviour stoned patio area.
4.48m x 3.29m (14’8” x 10’10”)
Excellent range of high and low-level units. Stainless steel 1.5 single drainer sink unit with mixer taps and integrated waste disposal system. Superb range of integrated appliances to include Baumatic microwave, New World oven and Electrolux five ring gas hob, New World fridge-freezer and Belling dishwasher. Chimney style stainless steel extractor fan. Partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring. Concealed spotlights.
2.48m x 1.64m (8’2” x 5’5”)
Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Space for fridge-freezer. Single drainer sink unit. Enclosed gas boiler.
GROUND FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM:
4.50m x 3.26m (14’9” x 10’8”)
Spacious shelved walk-in wardrobe.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
2.23m x 1.67m (7’4” x 5’6”)
Enclosed shower cubicle. Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring. Extractor fan.
Open plan landing with solid oak staircase.
3.95m x 3.06m (12’12” x 10”)
Enclosed walk-in roof space storage. Laminate wood flooring.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM (2):
2.90m x 0.89m (9’6” x 2’11”)
Enclosed shower cubicle with Aqua professional plus shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush W/C. Partially tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Velux window, concealed spotlights. Extractor fan.
4.93m x 3.18m (16’2” x 10’5”)
Double Velux windows. Enclosed storage into eaves. Laminate wood flooring. Enclosed built-in wardrobe leading to bedroom (4) via interconnecting doors.
4.45m x 2.73m (14’7” x 8’11”)
Currently used as a snug/office space. Laminate wood flooring.
2.49m x 1.68m (8’2” x 5’6”)
Three-piece white suite comprising corner bath with tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Vinyl flooring.
Enchanting and delightful enclosed rear garden comprising mature shrubs in beds, water tap, outside light, paviour stoned patio and enclosed garden shed. West facing with views over Belfast City, Cavehill and beyond. Front comprises small garden bed and ample driveway laid in Rona concrete.
LOCATION: Travelling on the A24, turn right onto Saintfield Road, take the first right onto Myrtledene Road and continue through Beechill Park to Beechill Park East, no 5 is on the right-hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »