- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern End-Townhouse positioned in an exclusive small development off the Saintfield Road
- Convenient location, within walking distance of Cairnshill Park and Ride and the Tesco Metro at Commons Brae
- Only minutes from Forestside Shopping Centre, Belvoir Park Golf Club and a short commute to Belfast City Centre
- Good sized living room with feature 'Real Effect' gas fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors to rear patio and garden
- Three generous bedrooms the master with en-suite shower room
- Family sized bathroom
- Downstairs W.C. and Cloakroom
- Double glazed windows with Oak coloured uPVC frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure off street parking facilities to the front
- Enclosed west facing rear garden
- Small development of four townhouses and four apartments
- EPC - D68
- Rates 2018/19 - £1106.06
Additional InformationA modern End-Townhouse, located in an exclusive development, just off the main Beechill Road and Saintfield Road junctions. Occupying a corner site, enjoying plenty of privacy and greenery. Conveniently located within walking distance of the Cairnshill Park and Ride, the Tesco Metro at Commons Brae and the main public transport links to the City Centre. Forestside shopping Centre and Belvoir Park Golf club are only a few minutes drive.
Inside the accommodation is light, bright and spacious, and ready for a new owner to move in. The generous accommodation on the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living room, with french doors through to the modern fitted kitchen with dining area. The cloakroom facilities are adjoining, and access to the rear enclosed westerly facing gardens are via two patio doors. On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, the master benefiting from ensuite facilities and a family sized bathroom.
Externally the property is surrounded by mature gardens, bordered mostly by hedging. With ample parking facilities, external lighting and brick paved footpaths. The property sits over to one corner of this small development, with a total of four townhouses and four apartments.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood and glazed front door to entrance hall. Meter box.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.53m (15' 3" x 11' 7")
Semi-solid oak flooring. Bay window. Under stairs store cupboard. Feature fire with a gas insert and granite hearth. French doors through to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- 4.6m x 4.29m (15' 1" x 14' 1")
Range of high and low level units to include recess lighting and a stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Recess for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and tumber dryer. Tiled floor, splash-back and work area. Gas Boiler. Patio doors to the rear garden.
- Cloakroom through to WC. White suite comprising wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and at splashback.
- Store cupboard
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.63m (12' 6" x 11' 11")
Front aspect and a wood laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush W.C., and shower cubicle with a Mira Sport shower. Tiled floor and at splashback.
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C. and panel bath with shower attachment. Tiled at splashback.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.59m (11' 7" x 8' 6")
Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring and access to the roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 1.93m (8' 10" x 6' 4")
Rear aspect and wood laminate floor.
- The front has a covered porch area at the front door. Parking spaces for two vehicles and external lighting. The rear is enclosed by wood fencing and is West facing. There is a paved patio area, lawns and raised pebbled flower beds.
The small development has communal lawns, hedged borders and paved footpaths.
- Management Company and Fees: TBC
Located just off the link road between the Beechill Road and Saintfield Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »