- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Upvc Conservatory
- Extended Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Double Driveway With Ample Parking
- Enclosed Patio Area to Rear
Located in a quiet cul de sac, only a few minutes walk from the Beechill Road & the Outer Ring, this extended semi detached bungalow offers spacious well proportioned accommodation with the added bonus of being position on a level site. The accommodation comprises two bedrooms both with built robes, spacious lounge, extended fitted kitchen and extended white bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle. The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and has been well maintained and presented to superb standard throughout. Outside there is a driveway with parking for four cars and enclosed patio area to rear. This property would be an excellent first time purchase or an equally good home for those hoping to downsize.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled side panel to entrance hall. Timber flooring.
- Lounge 15'0 x 12'6 (4.57m x 3.81m)
- (at widest point) Hole in wall fire-place housing coal effect gas fire. Spot-lights.
- Fitted Kitchen 15'8 x 7'1 (4.78m x 2.16m)
- At widest points. Excellent range of high of low and level units. Built in high gloss units, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for automatic washing machines. Breakfast bar area. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Upvc Conservatory 14'3 x 7'3 (4.34m x 2.21m)
- Tiled flooring. Double doors to patio / garden.
- Bedroom One 11'9 x 7'1 (3.58m x 2.16m)
- Wall to wall mirror slide-robes with shelving above. Spot-lights. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 10'7 x 8'11 (3.23m x 2.72m)
- Double mirrored sliding robes. Spot-lights.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite panelled jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and hand shower, wash hand basin with storage below.
Separate walk in shower cubicle. Pvc wall panelling. Tiled flooring. Pvc ceiling. Spot-lights. Hidden cistern w.c
- Inner Hallway
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns
Double driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged patio area. Bordered by timber fencing. 2 wooden storage sheds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
131st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »