- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property in Prime Town Centre Locatio
- Close to an Array of Shopping, Cafes, Restaurants, Ward Park, Bangor Marina and Bangor Golf Club as well as Bus and Rail Networks
- Through Lounge Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen with Ample Dining/Living Space Opening to South Facing Rear Gardens
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Large Garden Shed
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional, First Time Buyer, Investors' Market or Those Downsizing
- Early Internal Inspection is Essential
Additional InformationSituated in the heart of Bangor's town centre, Beatrice Road runs parallel to the High Street, nestled between a variety of shopping and Ward Park. This is a well maintained three storey mid terrace property that retains much of its original character yet has been updated and modernised over recent years. The accommodation throughout is bright and spacious and benefits from an extended kitchen to the rear giving ample dining area and living space and opens to the south facing rear garden. The upper floors offer four good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite. uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating ensure this property will appeal to a wide and varied range of purchaser. Perfectly located for the first time buyer, young professional and retiring market, in close proximity to a vast array of amenities, shops, restaurants, cafes, Ward Park and Bangor Marina. The train and bus stations are also close at hand.
We are confident that with the standard of finish, combined with convenient location, viewers will be suitably impressed and therefore encourage your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC front door. Double glazed top light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 6.53m x 3.43m (21' 5" x 11' 3")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Fireplace with slate hearth. Inset and timber surround. Outlook to front. Access to kitchen/dining/living space.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 4.37m x 3.66m (14' 4" x 12' 0")
Maple effect fitted kitchen, range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, single drainer sink and a half sink stainless steel unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated four ring stainless steel ceramic hob, ovens below, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, storage cupboard under stairs, ample dining area with vaulted ceiling and Velux roof light, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.3m (14' 9" x 10' 10")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.82m (10' 1" x 9' 3")
Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled splashback, electric shower unit, shower screen, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 3.3m (14' 9" x 10' 10")
Velux window. Exposed wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
- Rear garden, south facing, laid in lawns with patio areas, garden shed.
Travelling out of Bangor, up Bangor High Street, turn right into Bingham Street then first left into Beatrice Road. Number 5 is located at the top of the road on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »