- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Uninterupted Views Of Portballintrae Harbour & Atlantic Ocean
- Intercom System
- Car Park To Front With 2 Spaces & Enclosed Communal Garden Area To Rear
Additional InformationSituated and occupying an enviable position, this delightful 3 bedroom second floor apartment offers bright and spacious accommodation with panoramic views of Portballintrae harbour, beach and the North Atlantic. This convenient and ideal position is in the heart of the North Coast and is practically on the doorstep of the Giants Causeway and lends itself to the gateway of many fine attractions including the Bushmills Distillery, Championship Golf Courses and the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. This well maintained apartment is ideally suited for those wishing to acquire a holiday home in this beautiful part of the North Antrim Coast. The selling agent strongly recommends early internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor and stairs leading to all floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With glass panelled door leading to lounge and kitchen/dining area.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING
- 9.73m x 4.55m (31' 11" x 14' 11")
- With bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, integrated gas hob and double oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic disH washer, large cupboard housing gas boiler, pure sheeted ceiling with Velux window and tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- With recessed gas fire, recessed lights, pure sheeted ceiling and sliding patio doors leading to small tiled balcony.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.67m (11' 10" x 8' 9")
With under stairs storage area.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.36m (11' 3" x 7' 9")
- With coloured suite, w.c., telephone hand shower over pure panelled bath, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, shower lightand point and tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.6m x 3.43m (21' 8" x 11' 3")
With two Velux windows, access into eaves, plumbed for automatic washing machine and fire exit to ground floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite off with wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge is £920.00 per annum (19.11.2020).
Travelling into Portballintrae from Portrush, Bayhead Apartments are on your right hand side directly in front of the bay.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »