- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End townhouse
- Three double bedrooms
- UPVC DG and Gas CH
- Large rear garden
- Off street parking
- Luxury finish
Additional InformationSuperbly finished end townhouse, driveway and large enclosed rear garden in Bamford Court, a small development of only eight properties off Bamford Park, Rasharkin. Very conveniently located for the primary school, playground, pitch and community centre and all the local amenities in the village.
A short drive to Kilrea, Portglenone, Ahoghill, Cullybackey and Ballymena.
Bought from the developer six years ago the current owner paid thousands for numerous luxury upgrades including kitchen units, granite work surfaces, Bosch appliances, flooring and contemporary bathroom.
The property has three double bedrooms, utility room, downstairs WC and great outdoor space. Everything a first time buyer or young family would want.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen, utility room and WC then three double bedrooms (master ensuite converted into dressing room) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is beautifully presented, benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating and many luxury finishes. Driveway to side with off street parking for two cars and a large, enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC front door, telephone point and tiled floor.
- Lounge / Dining area 4.65m x 3.7m (15'3" x 12'2")
- Open plan lounge and informal dining area with feature red brick wall. Built in multi-fuel stove on granite hearth and reclaimed pine over mantle. Under stair storage cupboard. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen 3.95m x 3.6m (13'0" x 11'10")
- Good range of high gloss floor and eye level kitchen units with single bowl Franke sink, mixer tap and granite drainer and worksurfaces. Range on integrated Bosch appliances including induction hob with Bergstrom extractor hood, double electric ovens, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Island with high gloss floor units and granite work surface. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 2.15m x 1.6m (7'1" x 5'3")
- High gloss floor level units, single bowl Franke sink, mixer tap and granite work surface. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- WC 1.55m x 1.5m (5'1" x 4'11")
- Contemporary suite with low flush WC and wash hand basin with unit. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Stairs to wide first floor landing. Built in storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'3")
- Luxury bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit, free standing bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment on chrome tower. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower including hand held and rain shower attachments. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.3m x 3.6m (14'1" x 11'10")
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe. Plumbed in case want to revert back to ensuite. Pine floorboards. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 4.05m x 3.8m (13'3" x 12'6")
- Double bedroom with pine floorboards
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.7m (9'8" x 8'10")
- Double bedroom with pine floorboards.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Communal parking at front.
- Enclosed rear garden with neat lawn, pavoir brick paths and patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »