This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful family home in a prestigious location on the outskirts of Holywood
- Enjoyable, flexible and very generous accommodation with split level sleeping accommodation
- Bright and airy with an abundance of natural light
- Recently redecorated and very well presented throughout
- Elevated site with mature and private gardens to the front and rear
- Impressive entrance hall with solid wood flooring and plenty of space for entertaining or dining
- Oak kitchen with open plan living and dining space with patio doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen benefits from a multi-fuel stove and a further set of patio doors to the flagged patio
- Matching utility with plenty of storage and plumbing for white goods
- Delightful lounge with a bay window and an open fire to enjoy in the winter months
- Two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom on the ground floor – ideal if you work from home
- Double door storage on the ground floor
- Three bedrooms upstairs, the master being particularly spacious
- Second family bathroom upstairs with a white suite
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Solar panels installed offering reduced electricity bills
- Detached garage with a roller door
- Private patio to the rear with sun all morning and an elevated veranda perfect for evening drinks
- Surrounding gardens are bursting with mature plants and apple trees
- Within walking distance into the village of Holywood offering excellent amenities and entertainment
- Close to excellent primary and secondary schools, including Sullivan, Campbell and Strathearn
Charm & Personality!
Those that require more space, need an adaptable and flexible family home and would love to live in one of the most prestigious locations of North Down will certainly appreciate the space, comfort and class of No.5 Ballymenoch Road! Set on an elevated site with wonderful surrounding gardens, this delightful home is sure to suit couples and large families alike due to the flexible and generous accommodation that can be set-up and adapted to suit your needs. The property has been redecorated and is very well presented throughout and the kitchen in particular will be a big draw for families, with its open plan living and dining and multiple patio doors to the rear garden.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming and very spacious entrance hall with a solid wood staircase and an abundance of natural light that would be excellent for entertaining family and friends, a lounge with a lovely bay window and an open fire, a superb family kitchen that benefits from great storage and generous open plan living and dining space with twin patio doors to the rear garden, a matching utility room with plumbing for white goods, two double bedrooms which could certainly be utilised as office space for those working from home, and a luxury bathroom that is fully tiled (please note the photograhed toilet is not included in the sale and will be replaced). Upstairs are three bedrooms – the master being particularly spacious albeit having a sloping ceiling, and another family bathroom with a shower over the bath and white suite.
The property sits on an elevated site with mature blooming gardens and plenty of lawn for the kids to enjoy. Apple and pear trees in the front garden certainly have the makings of a nice crumble for Sunday dinner! Twin patio doors from the kitchen and living area lead to a brick paved patio that is completely private and sheltered which is just perfect for summer barbeques and relaxing on. There is a detached single garage with a recently fitted roller door for additional storage or keeping the car in.
The Ballymenoch Road is located off the Croft Road in the vibrant town of Holywood. The property is within walking distance to the town centre with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques and there is an excellent choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Reception Hall 17'10"x 15'1"
Lounge 16'9" x 11'11"
Kitchen 11'9" x 11'1"
Dining/Living Room 24'2" x 12'5"
Utility 10'9" x 5'9"
Bedroom 4 14'8" x 10'5"
Bedroom 5/Office 11'2" x 9'11"
Bathroom/Wet Room 94" x 8'11"
Bedroom 1 20'4" x 18'11"
Bedroom 2 14'4" x 11'5"
Bedroom 3 13'6" x 10'1"
Bathroom 7'11" x 7'10"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »