- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House Comprising 3 Bedrooms, 3 Receptions, & 2 Attic Rooms
- Detached Garage With Utility & First Floor 2 Bedroom Annex/Flat
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Part Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Well Laid Out Accommodation
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout Maintaining Original Features
- Close Commuting Distance to Coleraine & Ballymoney
- Countryside Setting
- EPC Rating G19
- Open Veranda
- With seating area and stone effect tiled flooring, PVC doors leading to:-
- With tiled flooring, wood strip ceiling, glass panelled door leading to:-
- Rear Porch
- With tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine, PVC clad walls, wood strip ceiling, cloaks comprising wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Lounge 6.15m x 4.27m (20'2 x 14'0)
- With feature multi fuel stove with brick inset and surround, tiled heath and wooden mantle, TV point, points for wall lights, laminate wooden flooring, wood strip ceiling, glass panelled door leading to:-
- Sun Room 8.03m x 3.53m (26'4 x 11'7)
- Feature vaulted wood strip ceiling, picture rail, points for wall lights, wooden glass panelled doors to side.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 6.15m x 4.24m (20'2 x 13'11)
- Fully fitted with an extensive range of eye and low level shaker style units, 'Rangemaster' sink unit, part tiled around worktops, open shelving, space for electric hob/oven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, center island with storage, 'Rayburn' Aga, window seat, part wood panelled walls, wood strip ceiling, and patio doors leading to:-
- Dining Room/Family Room 7.70m x 3.61m (25'3 x 11'10)
- Feature wooden surround cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, part laminate wooden flooring, vaulted wood strip ceiling, picture rail and wood glass panelled doors leading to side.
- First Floor Landing
- Spacious landing with walk in hotpress, picture rail and archway leading to:-
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, claw foot roll top bath with telephone hand shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, part wood panelled walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.27m x 3.71m (14'0 x 12'2)
- With original cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and feature surround, telephone point. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.34m x 3.02m (14'3 x 9'11)
- With picture rail.
- Bedroom 3 2.59m x 2.36m (8'6 x 7'9)
- Second Floor Landing
- Attic Room 1 7.37m x 3.00m (24'2 x 9'10)
- With access to roofspace, storage into eaves, velux windows and door to:-
- Attic Room 2 3.33m x 3.00m (10'11 x 9'10)
- With velux window and storage into eaves.
- Detached Garage 6.86m x 5.51m (22'6 x 18'1)
- With roller door, power, light and access to:-
- Utility Area 3.25m x 2.06m (10'8 x 6'9)
- With stainless steel sink unit, low level units, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring.
- First Floor Annex/Flat
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining 5.51m x 3.40m (18'1 x 11'2)
- With TV point, access to roofspace.
- Kitchen 2.26m x 1.78m (7'5 x 5'10)
- With low level units, glass display cabinet, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for electric hob/oven, space for fridge.
- Shower Room
- Fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.40m x 2.72m (11'2 x 8'11)
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 2.67m (11'1 x 8'9)
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by concrete driveway with parking area. Gardens to front laid in lawn bordered by mature trees and shrubs. Garden to side laid in lawn bordered by plants and shrubs enclosed by fencing and hedging. Concrete area to side and rear enclosed by fencing. Outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »