5 Ballykeel Road South,
Moneyreagh, Comber, BT23 6BU
4 Bed Detached House
Asking price £675,000
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards)
Asking price £675,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Stunning Detached Home In A Semi Rural Location
- Built And Decorated To An Extremely High Standard
- Luxury Kitchen With High End Appliances, Island With Seating And Separate Utility Room
- Two Reception Areas And Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite And Dressing Room
- Site Of Circa 1.5 Of An Acre With Landscaped Gardens And Rear Paddock
- Detached Double Garage With First Floor Office
- Ground Floor Shower Room And First Floor Family Bathroom
Approached via a sweeping driveway and with landscaped gardens bordering the property, you cannot fail to be impressed with the overall site.
On entering the home, there is a bespoke staircase with glass panelling, a large entrance hall and access to the reception areas.
The luxury kitchen has a good range of high end appliances, sinquastone work surfaces and upstands, island with seating, is open to a family area with feature fireplace and benefits from a separate utility room.
The dining room and living room have dual aspect semi rural views and in addition, there is a ground floor luxury shower room.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, master with ensuite, dressing room and Juliette balcony and the modern family bathroom has a free standing bath and walk in shower enclosure.
Externally, there is a double garage with first floor office, a large area in lawn, parking for multiple vehicles, mature plants, shrubs and hedging and access to a rear paddock.
This exceptional home is surrounded by green fields, has panoramic semi rural views and will appeal to a wide range of buyers, so we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, feature staircase with glass panelling.
- Dining Room 4.29m x 3.99m (14'1 x 13'1)
- Tiled flooring, dual aspect views.
- Formal Living Room 4.29m x 3.99m (14'1 x 13'1)
- Tiled flooring, feature built in wood stores, dual aspect views.
- Kitchen/Living Room 11.91m x 4.60m (39'1 x 15'1)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, sinquastone work surfaces and upstands, integrated fridge/freezer. integrated "Neff" double oven, integrated dishwasher, "Franke" stainless steel undermounted sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, large island with electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan, wooden breakfast bar area on island, family living area with built in wall mounted fire, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 2.75 x 2.0 (9'0" x 6'6")
- Luxury range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Shower Room
- White suite with low flush wc, wall mounted feature sink with waterfall mixer tap, wall mounted chrome radiator, walk in shower enclosure with overhead waterfall shower and glazed screen, tiled flooring, tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled flooring, access to side garden.
- First Floor
- Gallery landing, access to roofspace, recessed spotlighting, walk in hotpress with storage.
- Master Bedroom 5.51m x 5.21m (18'1 x 17'1)
- Double room with recessed spotlighting, Juliette balcony.
Dressing Room 10'0 x 8'1 recessed spotlighting.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, storage and waterfall mixer tap, walk in shower enclosure with overhead waterfall shower and glazed screen, tiled flooring, tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 4.29m x 3.38m (not including robes) (14'1 x 11'1 (
- Wood laminate flooring, built in robes, dual aspect semi rural views.
- Bedroom 3 3.99m x 3.99m (13'1 x 13'1)
- Dual aspect semi rural views.
- Bedroom 4 3.96m x 3.35m (13'0 x 11'0)
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect semi rural views.
- White suite comprising free standing bath with waterfall hand shower set, low flush wc, walk in shower enclosure with waterfall shower head and glazed door, vanity unit with sink, storage and waterfall mixer tap, wall mounted chrome radiator, tiled flooring, tiled walls.
- Front: Sweeping stone driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, area in lawn, mature trees and hedging, semi rural views.
Rear: Area in lawn, rear paddock, raised decked pergola, mature plants, shrubs and hedging, space for hot tub, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outside lights, parking for multiple vehicles, access to double garage.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT23 6BU | Property For Sale in BT23 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Moneyreagh | Property For Sale in Carryduff Area | Property For Sale in Comber Area | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Crossnacreevy Area | Property For Sale in Comber | Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.