- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Mid Terrace Townhouse
- High Specification And Turnkey Finish Throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances Open Plan To Dining Area With uPVC Door Leading Outside
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Luxury Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Double Tarmac Driveway Parking For Two Vehicles
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Paved Sitting Area
- Host Of Amenities Close By Including Lisburn City Centre Only Minutes Away
- Offering That Much More And Ideal For A Wide Range of Buyers
Additional InformationThis superb mid terrace townhouse occupies an excellent situation within the much sought after development of Ayrshire Park off the Brokerstown Road in Lisburn. It is extremely conveniently located with a host of amenities close by including Lisburn city centre being only minutes away.
The property offers spacious accommodation which benefits from bigger bedrooms with the space above the entry being available and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. This is enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally with the property overall being ideally suited for modern day living.
Being in an area of high demand and the home still retaining that "turnkey" finish, this property really has to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
- uPVC double glazed front door to…
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Low voltage spotlights. Door to…
- 5.09m x 4.04m (16' 8" x 13' 3")
Laminate wood floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.09m x 2.98m (16' 8" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer. Under bench electric oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. BEKO integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Blanco stainless steel sink unit. Vokera gas boiler. uPVC double glazed door leading outside. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.63m x 3.28m (15' 2" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.91m (10' 2" x 9' 7")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiling. Panelled bath with tiled surround. Chrome heated towel rail. Double fully tiled shower. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Two tarmaced parking spaces to the front. Enclosed rear garden by timber fence in lawn with paved sitting area. Outside tap and light. Paved path under the house with access to the front.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »