This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Beds Master Ensuite
- Lounge & Sun Room
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Utility & Downstairs WC
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway/ Shed/ Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular development just off the Mallusk Road offering easy access to Sandyknowes Roundabout and surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace and gas stove with granite hearth open plan to luxury cream shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level units, eye level oven, integrated appliances and an island with breakfast bar and seating area. The kitchen leads to a sun room with side door and double patio doors leading to a rear paved patio and a garden. Downstairs further benefits from a separate utility room and furnished cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, a garden to front and a fully enclosed garden to rear with paved patio and luxury shed with pvc windows and door.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid hardwood front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'0'' X 12'1'' (4.88m X 3.68m)
- Hole in wall style fireplace with feature gas stove and black granite hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open plan to kitchen
- KITCHEN 13'10'' X 11'5'' (4.22m X 3.48m)
- Modern range of fitted cream shaker style high and low level units, contrasting worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in eye level oven, integrated fridge / freezer & dishwasher, island with breakfast bar, seating area and low level units, 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fully tiled floor through to sun room
- SUN ROOM 11'9'' X 10'8'' (3.58m X 3.25m)
- Tiled floor, built in storage cupboard, pvc double glazed doors to rear, single pvc double glazed side door, radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 8'7'' X 3'10'' (2.62m X 1.17m)
- Matching high and low level units, contrasting worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, vanity unit walnut effect, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'4'' X 11'9'' (4.06m X 3.58m)
- Twin sliding wardrobes, radiator, wood laminate flooring. Access to roofspace with pull down ladder (partially floored with electric)
- Wash hand basin, vanity unit in walnut effect, low flush wc, separate fully enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'3'' X 8'10'' (3.43m X 2.69m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in sliding wardrobes, corner range of storage units and drawers, matching single bed.
- BEDROOM 3 7'10'' X 6'7'' (2.39m X 2.01m)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with walnut effect vanity unit, panelled bath, partially tiled walls, fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, tiled floor.
- Driveway to side with ample parking.
Gardens to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with paved patio area.
Luxury shed with pvc door, windows, slated roof and insulation.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »