- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Refurbished Mid Townhouse
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with Gallery Window to Garden
- Quality Newly Installed Pale Grey Kitchen with Feature Wall & Floor Tiling
- New White Family Bathroom Suite with Contemporary Tiled Walls & Flooring
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Attractive Enclosed Private Garden to Rear
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Excellent Rental Potential
Additional InformationPresented to the highest of modern standards, the sale of this recently refurbished mid town terrace is bound to be of immediate appeal to many young couples or young professionals seeking to purchase within this most popular of locality's.
The property has just benefitted from the installation of a stunning new kitchen and contemporary white bathroom with feature tiling. New thick pile carpets and modern floor coverings have been laid throughout. The style of the enclosed rear garden will prove a real winner.
We strongly recpmmend early internal inspection as we cannot think of a better property for any first time buyer to get their foot on the first rung of the property ladder.
- Upvc front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Grey laminate timber effect flooring, double panelled radiator, understair cloaks storage area.
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
Stunning recently installed range of pale grey high & low level modern units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in 'Beko' underbench stainless steel oven with matching 4 ring gas hob & extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, built in larder cupboard, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, recessed spotlighting.
- 5.16m x 2.87m (16' 11" x 9' 5")
Feature gallery window, grey laminate timber effect flooring, double panelled radiator, glass panelled door to:
- REAR PORCH:
- Grey laminate timber effect flooring, glass panelled door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.07m (13' 9" x 10' 1")
Built in wardrobe containing 'Worcester' wall mounted gas fired boiler, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.87m (10' 5" x 9' 5")
Single panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower/bath with thermostatically controlled shower and curved glazed shower screen over, vanity unit, close coupled w.c., chrome towel radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partially feature tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor
- Walled flagged forecourt garden to front.
Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn with planted beds, bordered by timber fencing, timber garden shed, flagged patio area, outside light & tap.
From Holywood Road turn into Carolhill Gardens, then left into Carolhill Park, Ashbrook Crescent is straight in front of you.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
122nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »