- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Property In Sought After Residential Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bright Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Gas Fire To Living Room & Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Parking To Front
- Attached Garage
- South Facing Gardens To Rear
- Within Easy Reach Of Excellent Local Schools, The Greenway & The Outer Ring
- Close To Ballyhackamore Village, Stormont & Forestside
Additional InformationSet just off the Knock Road, Belfast, is this attractive red brick detached property in Ascot Park. Convenient to Ballyhackamore, local shops and schools, this area is proving to be very popular with young professionals and young families.
The property has been tastefully extended to offer adaptable accommodation suitable for a variety of differing requirements.
Early viewing is advised as similar homes within this area have proved to be very popular in the recent past.
- Entrance door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.m (15' 10" x 9' 10")
Limestone fireplace with (mains) gas fire. Oak floor. Open arch to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 2.51m (16' 5" x 8' 3")
Corniced ceiling. Sliding door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 4.67m x 3.86m (15' 4" x 12' 8")
Full range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring ceramic hob. Eye level double oven. Built-in dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.18m (12' 0" x 10' 5")
Laminate wooden floor. Built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding door.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.18m (9' 7" x 7' 2")
- Access to:
- 3.23m x 2.49m (10' 7" x 8' 2")
Floored and carpeted with power and light. Velux window.
Additional area - 7' 7" x 5' 2"
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear is a paved patio area with southerly aspect with steps up to a garden in lawn.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.23m x 4.42m (17' 2" x 14' 6")
Remote controlled up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »