- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in double oven, hob, extractor hood and integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher.
- Three bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and one plus reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Detached matching garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Gardens enclosed to rear in brick pavior patio area and fencing.
- Alarm system.
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow is situated within this popular and convenient residential location on the periphery of both Bangor and Newtownards towns and needs to be viewed internally to fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Entrance porch. Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard.
- 6.5m x 3.76m (21' 4" x 12' 4")
Feature modern fireplace, cast iron inset, gas fire, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 5.72m x 3.71m (18' 9" x 12' 2")
(at widest points) 1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level gloss units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in double oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, integrated fridge / freezer, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, sliding double glazed patio doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.68m (12' 7" x 12' 1")
Cornice ceiling, polished laminate floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with ' Mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanitory unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.31m (11' 0" x 7' 7")
Polished laminate floor, recessed spotlighting.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand
shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- LANDING :
- Hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE :
- 5.66m x 2.82m (18' 7" x 9' 3")
Roller door with light and power, plumbed for washing machine, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Boiler house, oil fired boiler, outside water tap, outside light.
- GARDENS :
- Enclosed to rear in brick pavior patio area and fencing.
- GROUND RENT
- RATES :
- £1015.55 (currently)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »