5 Ardmore Avenue, Holywood BT18 0PT
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Attractive Detached Bungalow Occupying a Prime Site with Private Garden and Views to Belfast Lough
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Lounge with Outlook to Front Garden
- Three Bedrooms, Master with views across Belfast Lough
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient and Sought After Location
- Ideally Suited to the Young Family or Retired Couple alike
- Detached Garage
- Driveway Parking
Additional InformationSituated at the end of a quiet and private cul-de-sac off the popular Ardmore Road, this detached family home is on an elevated site providing views over Belfast Lough. With three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/dining area all on one level and externally mature front and rear gardens, driveway parking and a garage this property is ideal for a range of purchasers and is sure to attract great interest.
This location has a proven track record for strong demand and is conveniently located within easy reach of Holywood's town centre with its many shops and restaurants. There is also ease of access to the main arterial routes for city commuting as well as Holywood railway halt.
- uPVC double glazed side front door with leaded inset and leaded side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Area for cloaks. Access hatch to roofspace.
- 5.56m x 3.38m (18' 3" x 11' 1")
With oak wooden flooring. Carved pine fireplace surround. Cast iron and polished inset. Open fire. Slate tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to front and side. Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 7.52m x 2.59m (24' 8" x 8' 6")
Range of maple effect built-in high and low level units. Granite effect work surface. Four ring ceramic induction hob. Stainless steel and glass extractor hood. Stainless steel high level double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated dryer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated larder fridge. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC panelled ceiling. Built-in glazed display cabinet. uPVC double glazed access door to side. Built-in broom cupboard with built-in shelving. Alarm controls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.m (10' 7" x 9' 10")
Excellent views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.69m (13' 5" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear. Built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.26m (9' 10" x 7' 5")
Outlook to side. Laminate wooden flooring.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Antique style mixer taps. Telephone hand shower. Shower screen and newly installed Mira Sport electric shower unit. Tongue and groove ceiling. Ceiling speakers and audio controls built-in. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- 5.41m x 2.62m (17' 9" x 8' 7")
Up and over door. Light and power. Newly installed (2017). Grant oil fired boiler. Rear access door.
- Wrought iron gates. Driveway with ample parking. Mature front gardens laid in lawns. Mature shrubs and planting. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Mature shrubs and planting. Bounded by fencing and hedging. Oil storage tank. Garden shed. Outdoor water tap.
Travelling up Croft road take a right hand turn onto Ardmore Road. Take the second turn on the right hand side onto Ardmore Avenue and number 5 is on the right.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »