This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Bay Fronted Semi-Detached Family Home
- Excellent Location Close To The Andersonstown Road And Finaghy Village
- Many Leading Schools Within Close Proximity
- Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible By Bus, Car Or Rail
- Bright And Spacious Living / Dining Room Open To -
- A Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Luxury Shower Room
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Patio
- Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationStunning semi-detached family home located in a popular and well established development off Finaghy Road North. The many local amenities of the Andersonstown Road and Finaghy Village are close at hand. Main arterial routes and public transport services linking Belfast City Centre are easily accessible.
Internally the property has been finished to an exceptional standard and comprises of a bright and spacious living / dining room open to a modern, fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and luxury shower room.
The property further benefits from a private and secluded rear garden laid in lawn with patio and driveway parking with room for several cars to the front.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door, cornicing, laminate wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING ROOM:
- 7.32m x 3.53m (24' 0" x 11' 7")
Bay window, cornicing, laminate wooden floor
- 6.48m x 2.59m (21' 3" x 8' 6")
Stunning range of high and low level units with soft closer doors and feature under lighting, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and 4 ring halogen hob with chrome splash back and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, space for double size fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, spot lighting
- Hot-press, cornicing
- SEPARATE W.C:
- Low flush w.c, wall hung wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising of a walk shower cubicle with rainfall style shower head, tiled floor, tiled walls, wash hand basin with wooden linen shelving under and chrome taps, heated chrome towel radiator, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.1m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
Bay window, cornicing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.84m (10' 8" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.26m (8' 9" x 7' 5")
Cornicing, laminate wooden floor
- Driveway parking for several cars to front.
Large rear garden laid in lawn with mature hedges and patio area
118th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »