- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Detached 118 sm/1,270 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom one storey property on c. 0.25 acres built in 2006 with private entrance, ample parking and west facing garden to the rear, conveniently located within a stone's throw of Kilcrohane village and its bars, restaurants and shops and only a 5 minute drive or a 15 minute walk to the sea. Option to purchase contents.
The property is centrally located in Kilcrohane village and is surrounded by the renowned Sheep's Head Way walking and hiking trail. It is a 30 minute drive from Bantry and just under a two hour drive from Cork city and airport.
The property is 12 years old and is in good condition throughout. All rooms centrally heated and double glazed uPVC windows throughout. The living space comprises:
- entrance hall - 1.52m (4'10") wide - leading to:
- living room - 4.42m x 3.9m (14'5" x 12'8")- windows to south and east, fireplace, TV point, carpet, door to hall and door to kitchen/dining
- kitchen/dining - 6.34m x 3.4m (20'8" x 11') - ceramic floor tiles, fitted kitchen units (maple) - electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, south facing patio doors to outside, 2 west facing windows
- utility room - 1.5m x 2.14m (4'9" x 7')- ceramic floor tiles, washer & dryer, boiler, door to garden
- corridor with coat closet and linen closet with immersion water heater
- bedroom one - 4.05m x 3.05m (13'3" x 10') - carpet, window to front of house
- en-suite - 3m x 1m - (9'9" x 3'3") ceramic floor tiles, electric shower, wash basin and WC, window
- bedroom two - 3.64m x 3.14m (11'9" x 10'3") - carpet, west facing window overlooking garden
- bedroom three - 3.72m x 3.05m (12'2" x 10') - carpet, window to front of house
- bathroom - 2.19m x 3.14m (7'2" x 10'3") - ceramic floor tiles, west facing window, tub, shower cubicle, wash basin, WC
- oil fired central heating
- mains water
- mains sewer
BER Rating: Not provided
BER No.: 104999016
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.95 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »