- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW…
- Elegant detached family home within an exclusive, gated development minutes from Holywood Town Centre
- Built by Heritage Developments who are renowned for their attention to detail and design
- The accommodation is based over three floors, plus a basement level ideal for those thinking of providing an Annex for teenager or relative
- Impressive entrance hall with marble floor and feature staircase
- Drawing room with stone fireplace opening to formal dining area
- Family room with gas, cast iron stove
- Hand painted, cream kitchen with Lacanche range and granite worktops, opening to living area and casual dining area
- Five well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room, guest bedroom and bedroom three with 'Jack and Jil'l ensuite
- Luxury bathroom plus separate shower room
- The basement floor comprises of study, games room and utility room
- Two interconnecting single garages
- PVC double glazing, pressurised gas fired heating
- Private parking to the front for three cars plus additional tarmac parking area to the rear
- Two raised terraces plus part walled patio area
- Gardens to the rear laid in lawns and mature hedging
- On the doorstep to the renowned Sullivan Upper School including Sullivan Prep, St Patricks and Priory College Schools
- An ease of access to Holywood Town, Belfast City Centre and the George Best City Airport
Additional InformationTHE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE...
"A spacious and well designed family home constructed 14 years ago, this house has been ideal for both family living and entertaining. Built with many additional features such as cornices, deep skirting and high ceilings, there is a classical elegance to this modern home.
Located within minutes to Holywood town centre, a range of popular primary and post primary schools and no more than 10 minutes from The City Airport, the location of the house has enabled us to enjoy a quality of life with the benefits of convenient living.
The clever design of the house has provided us with scope to adapt as our family needs have changed. There is sun at the back of the house from mid morning to evening and is perfect for relaxing and enjoying evening barbeques."
- Bull nose steps with cast iron railings leading to double panelled doors with glazed fan light.
- IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALL
- Marble tiled floor, staircase to lower level and first floor with cast iron handrails, spindles and Newell posts, ornate cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- INNER HALLWAY
- Hanging space and service door to the side with fan light, low voltage lighting.
- Low flush wc, Duravit 'rice bowl' sink set on a granite plinth and splash back, under unit storage, wall mounted mixer tap, marble tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM OPENING TO FORMAL DINING
- 9.22m x 4.22m (30' 3" x 13' 10")
Stone fireplace, slate hearth with large open dog grate, ornate cornice ceiling, two ceiling roses, dual aspect. 5 AMP lamp circuit. Double doors to kitchen.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
Fireplace with gas, cast iron, wood burner effect stove, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA
- 7.7m x 3.3m (25' 3" x 10' 10")
Beautiful, cream, shaker style hand painted high and low level cabinets, display units finished with stain glass fronts. Lacanche feature range with six gas rings and double ovens, cream over mantle and panelling, extractor fan above, venetian marble tiled splash back behind the range. Granite worktops and splash back with double Belfast sink and mixer tap, centre island with granite worktops, open book shelves and breakfast bar area, space for an American fridge freezer, Neff built in oven, integrated dishwasher, low voltage lighting, Amtico floor, open wine rack, feature curved wall open to:
- OPEN LIVING AREA AND CASUAL DINING AREA
- 3.86m x 3.53m (12' 8" x 11' 7")
French doors to raised patio area, views over Sullivan Upper School grounds.
- Ornate cornice ceiling, access to second floor, hotpress with ? pressurised tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 6.17m x 4.22m (20' 3" x 13' 10")
Cornice ceiling, wall lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM
- 3.02m x 2.08m (9' 11" x 6' 10")
Extensive range of built in open hanging space, shelving and drawers in Cherrywood style finish, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 3.m x 1.96m (9' 10" x 6' 5")
Double shower cubicle fully tiled with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc with Geberit concealed cistern, Vernon Tutbury inset sink unit with mixer tap set within built in cabinet below, open shelving and top, part tiled walls, with border detailing, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 4.19m x 4.09m (13' 9" x 13' 5")
Cornice ceiling. Views over Sullivan Upper School grounds.
- 'JACK AND JILL' ENSUITE
- Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps and cabinet below, low flush wc, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.22m x 3.63m (13' 10" x 11' 11")
- 3.2m x 2.69m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
White suite comprises of large corner bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting, glazed door to raised terrace.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 6.55m x 3.2m (21' 6" x 10' 6")
Access to storage in the eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.55m x 3.2m (21' 6" x 10' 6")
Access to storage in the eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.01m (10' 6" x 6' 7")
Large fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush wc, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and cabinets below, extractor fan, double glazed velux window.
- Laminate flooring, low voltage lighting. Access to front enclosed yard.
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush wc.
- Glazed door to enclosed sitting area, laminate flooring, access to garage and glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 4.22m x 3.56m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
Extensive range of low level units, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, laminate flooring.
- 4.17m x 3.53m (13' 8" x 11' 7")
- L SHAPED GAMES ROOM
- 5.64m x 2.87m (18' 6" x 9' 5")
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGES INTERCONNECTING
- GARAGE (1)
- 5.84m x 3.53m (19' 2" x 11' 7")
Light and power, up and over door. Opening to:
- GARAGE (2)
- 5.54m x 4.22m (18' 2" x 13' 10")
Light and power, up and over door, two gas Worchester boilers.
- Ample parking for up to three cars to the front with additional tarmac parking area to the rear.
- Gardens laid in lawns offering privacy with border hedging, stone patio area with cast iron spindle staircase leading to first floor terrace.
- Outside light. Outside tap.
Travelling on High Street out of Holywood turn left in My Lady's Mile, continue past Sullivan Prep School turn right into Alexandra Park, Alexandra Gate is on your right. Once through the electric gate continue to the bottom of the drive and No 5 will be on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »