- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastic detached home with 4 bedrooms and detached garage
- Beautifully presented inside & out
- Open plan kitchen with dining/sun room area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lounge with marble fireplace
- Stunning bathroom with stand alone bath, shower cubicle & attractive modern tiling
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Neatly presented gardens to comprise lawns, tarmac driveway and fully enclosed with double entrance gates
- Detached garage with boiler, hot & cold water, lighting and electric roller door
- Alarm system and CCTV cameras installed
- Boiler fitted 2018
Additional InformationAn exceptional detached home set at the entrance to this ever popular small cul de sac of 5 homes set in the hamlet of Ballyalton, just a few miles from Downpatrick and approx 50 minutes to Belfast.
Offering for sale a four bedroom detached home complimented by a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, lounge with marble fireplace, ground floor rest room, master bedroom with ensuite and a beautifully designed main bathroom.
Detached spacious garage with utility space, plumbed for washing machine, newly fitted boiler in 2018.
Neatly presented gardens to include, double gates and enclosed lawns and tarmac driveway with space for ample parking.
- Attractive floor tiling with storage cupboard under the stairs and wash room
- 4.762m x 4.442m (15' 7" x 14' 7")
Spacious lounge with feature fireplace to comprise marble surround, granite hearth and cast iron inset.
- 4.439m x 3.675m (14' 7" x 12' 1")
A bright and spacious modern kitchen complimented by a sunroom/dining living space. Kitchen comprises high and low level units to include integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob oven and extractor fan plus plumbed for washing machine. The units are finished with 1 & 1/2 bow stainless steel sink and drainer, with attractive floor tiling. Patio doors from the sun room into the rear enclosed gardens.
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- 4.159m x 3.21m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
Excellent size master suite comprising built in wardrobes with sliding mirrors, ensuite shower room to comprise, attractive tiling with border, shower cubicle with power shower and rain shower attachment, wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.298m x 2.734m (10' 10" x 8' 12")
With views over the countryside. Radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.487m x 2.729m (11' 5" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.005m x 2.982m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
Fourth bedroom or suitable for home office
- Stunning design and finish with stand alone bath with modern mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle with electric Mira shower, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- A prime corner site at the entrance to Actons Crescent and benefiting from enclosed garden plus tarmac driveway and detached garage
- 6.631m x 6.622m (21' 9" x 21' 9")
Detached garage with automated roller door, plumbed for washing machine, hot and cold water taps plus sink. Newly fitted boiler in 2018.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »