- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Terrace Property
- Family Room with Square Bay Window and Feature Wood Burning Stove
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Space for Dining
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms to First Floor, Master Bedroom with Views to the Holywood Hills
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Patio Excellent for Children at Play and Entertaining
- Enclosed Front Garden
- Close to an Excellent Range of Local Schools
- Within Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre, Local Schools, Redburn Country Park and Only a Short Stroll to Holywood Golf Club
- Access to Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast and Bangor
Additional InformationAbbots Wood has a proven track record within Holywood as it provides fantastic homes with ample accommodation and external space along with being located in Holywood within walking distance to some of North Downs leading schools, Holywood Golf Club, Redburn Country Park, Spafield Playing Fields, Holywood Rugby Club, Holywood's Bustling Town Centre and excellent public transport links.
Maintained and updated to an exceptional standard number 5 is sure to attract great interest. The ground floor comprises of a spacious reception hall, lounge with feature wood burning stove, fitted kitchen/dining room with access to rear garden and family bathroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, two double bedrooms with views to the Holywood Hills and two additional bedrooms.
Externally this property boasts a fantastic south facing rear garden and an enclosed front garden. Early viewing is advised to appreciate this exceptional home.
- uPVC front door with fan light with double glazed side light, through to spacious entrance hall.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- With hardwood floor, storage under stairs, electrics, inset spotlight lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- 3.9m x 3.5m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front, wood burning stove with feature tiled inset and slate tiled hearth, inset spotlights.
- 4.m x 3.1m (13' 1" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated oven, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps, outlook to rear garden, wine rack, Glazed display shelving, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and glazed and stainless steel extractor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, inset spotlights, white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome waterfall mixer tap, uPVC panelled bath with waterfall mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace, integrated spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.9m (13' 1" x 9' 6")
Outlook to rear, laminate wood effect floor, mature outlook to rear with views over the Holywood Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 2.4m (11' 10" x 7' 10")
Outlook to rear, tongue and groove ceiling, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.1m (10' 10" x 6' 11")
Outlook to front, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 1.93m (10' 10" x 6' 4")
Outlook to front, laminate wood effect floor.
- Rear patio area with raised decking area perfect for entertaining, with garden mostly laid in lawns and mature planting, perfect for children at play, outside brick store with light and power and Worcester gas boiler.
Travelling from Holywood through the High Street take the first left after Sullivan Upper School into Abbey Ring. Continue to the top and turn left into Abbots Wood. No. 5 is located on the right hand side. Abbots Wood can also be accessed from Demesne Road, just past Holywood Golf Club.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »