5-6 Crawford Square, Derry / Londonderry BT48 7HR
Commercial Property For Sale
- Prominent 3 storey, mid terrace property comprising of 10 no. 1 bed flats.
- Situated in close proximity to Ulster University Magee Campus.
- Current gross annual income of �51,520 per annum.
Derry is located 70 miles northwest of Belfast and 31 miles southwest of Coleraine. Due to its strategic location on the border with Donegal, the city benefits from substantial cross border trade. The city is a major administration centre and benefits from an expanding University and a substantially increasing tourism business.
Crawford Square is an attractive tree lined street located off Northland Road approximately 0.8 miles from Derry City Centre.
The area is a popular residential area due to its close proximity to the Ulster University Magee Campus, North West Regional College and the City Centre.
The property is sub divided into 10 no. self contained flats. Internally the flats are finished to include tiled/laminate floor coverings, plastered/painted walls and ceilings and gas fired central heating.
The flats are arranged to provide a kitchen/living area, 1 no. Bedroom and wc/shower room.
We understand the property is HMO registered.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »