- WE DO EVENING VIEWINGS
- Available 8th August 2018
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Second Floor, One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living And Dining Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location Off Lisburn Road
Quicklet are proud to present this one bedroom apartment to the rental market. Being recently refurbished throughout, the property is of a very high standard and will appeal to an array of people. The property is situated just off the bustling and ever popular Lisburn Road and is within walking distance of Belfast City Hospital, Queen's University, Medical Centre and the City Centre. Once known as being the centre of Belfast’s student area, today’s Queens Quarter has returned to not only being a cultural hotspot but also thriving in business, education and leisure. The area offers the very best of Belfast living with the Lisburn Road’s collection of boutiques, shops, delicatessens, bars and restaurants.
This apartment is located on the second floor and is front facing. Internally, the property comprises of an open plan living and dining area with modern kitchen, double bedroom and modern bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating. There will also be secure car parking available for an additional cost in April 2016.
Early viewing is recommended. For more information and to book a viewing, please contact Quicklet Property Management and Letting Agents Belfast on 028 9066 5167.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »