- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning individually designed country residence with character
- Beautiful leafy rural setting yet convenient to the A26 for Antrim, Belfast International Airport and Moira with the M1 motorway connections
- Striking vaulted entrance hallway with reclaimed solid wood Gothic style front doors and feature cast iron spiral staircase and reclaimed oak strip wooden floor
- Elegant drawing room with feature gothic style windows, antique style fireplace and double doors to the rear garden and reclaimed maple strip wooden floor
- Stunning open plan kitchen with dining area leading to a vaulted sun room
- Beautifully designed and fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces including a large island unit, cooking area with space for a range style cooker, double doors to the rear patio
- Vaulted sun room with feature windows and double doors to the rear patio area and an inset cast iron multi-fuel stove
- 5 Spacious bedrooms, 3 bedrooms on the ground floor, each with ensuite shower rooms and 2 bedrooms on the first floor, 1 with ensuite shower room
- 1st floor games room, reception room or home office
- Separate family room
- Bathroom on the ground floor with modern style suite including bath, WC and wash hand basin
- Spacious site with entrance pillars and electric gates with GSM intercom, leading to an attractive driveway and parking area
- Neat gardens extending to approximately 1 acre, laid out extensively in lawns surrounding the property with patio areas
- Detached double garage block with 3.25m high ceilings and electric garage doors
- Fibre broadband into property
- Wood Pellet heating system
- Solar panels for water heating
A beautifully designed country residence occupying a wonderful leafy rural setting, tucked away at the end of a shared tarmac lane way and convenient to the main A26 for Antrim, Belfast International Airport and Moira and the M1 interchange. The property has a stunning individual architectural design with many authentic features including reclaimed Gothic style front doors, reclaimed wood strip floors and a beautiful spiral staircase. At the heart of the home lies a magnificent open plan kitchen with dining area and doors leading the the rear gardens, open plan to the the adjoining vaulted sun room with inset cast iron multi-fuel stove and feature windows. The ground floor has three double bedrooms each with ensuite shower rooms and the first floor has additional accommodation which has B&B approvals, including an open plan games room or living room with two adjoining bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room. A wonderful opportunity for those seeking a modern individual home with character in a mature and leafy country setting. Viewing a must!
From the main A26 take into Lower Ballinderry Road at the Antique shop, turn right into North Street and then turn left into Station Road. Irwinstown Lane is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »