This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A truly impressive Family Home, presenting exceptional character and warmth throughout
- Immaculately presented throughout providing a very flexible layout for modern day living requirements
- Featuring a ‘Cathedral’ style theme throughout with many reclaimed features and high attention to detail
- Situated in a secluded site extending to approximately an acre with a rural outlook
- 19th Century front doors open into an impressive reception hall with feature cast iron spiral staircase
- High Ceilings to Ground Floor
- Feature High Skirting Boards and Wide Architraves
- A light and bright Living Dining room with feature antique cast iron fireplace
- Presenting 5 very generous double bedrooms of which 4 are ensuite (Bed & Breakfast potential)
- Highly Flexible Layout with could Easily Lend Itself to having 5 Excellent Reception Areas
- A Large Luxury (Richardson & Cardy) Kitchen with Generous Living and Dining Areas, Leading onto an Impressive Family Room with Vaulted Ceilings, Feature Window and Multi-Fuel Stove, all Overlooking Highly Private Mature Gardens to the Rear
- Wood Pellet Eco-Friendly Boiler with individual Zoned Underfloor heating across the ground floor (radiators upstairs)
- Concrete Floor to First Floor, Additionally Insulated
- High Efficiency Cavity Wall Insulation, Kingspan Flooring Insulation
- Roof Mounted Solar Panels contributing to Hot Water, Features Red Brick Chimneys
- Automated Entrance Gates with GSM Intercom (Mobile phone controls)
- Web-linked CCTV Security System & Individually Zoned Intruder Alarm
- Just minutes’ drive from the A26 Airport Road and with easy commuting distance to Lisburn, Antrim, Belfast and beyond
Additional Information‘Railway Lodge’ is an exceptionally finished, fabulous detached family home set in the heart of the County Antrim countryside on a private acre site. The property presents an outstanding specification which is second to none with advanced energy efficiency throughout, a modern wood pellet heating system with solar panel integration ensuring a cost effective and balanced living environment at all times.
Whilst highly impressive on the outside, it is only when you walk through its 19th Century Cathedral front door the quality of finish, space and extensive accommodation can truly be appreciated. Presenting many reclaimed floors and a contemporary ‘Cathedral Theme’ throughout via use of vaulted ceilings, cast iron stairs and feature archways. The property presents Zoned Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and is ideally suited for modern family living with four separate reception rooms in addition to a generous Living Kitchen Diner at the heart of them home. While there are three en-suite bedrooms across the ground floor, the first floor offers a generous Master Suite, further bedroom and Games Room/Study area. A most generous detached double garage also provides a room above which could be used as a further study, games room or Bedroom.
The internal accommodation is beautifully complemented by maturing gardens, all in all a fantastic opportunity to acquire a home set in an area that has recently proved extremely popular. Just minutes’ drive from the A26 Airport Road and within easy commuting distance to Lisburn, Antrim and beyond. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 19th Century Solid Wood Reclaimed doors from St Enochs Church London to the front, lead into a reception hall with vaulted ceiling, black cast iron fireplace, feature gothic windows, reclaimed solid oak floor reclaimed from Fleet Street Printing presses dating to the 1920’s
- LIVING/DINING:25' 0" x 16' 2" (7.63m x 4.94m)
- Double Oak doors through from main reception, Solid Maple wood strip floor reclaimed from St Patricks Secondary School Ballymena, Antique Solid Cast Iron Feature fireplace with open fire, dog grate and slate hearth. Two feature gothic windows flush with floor, plaster coving, uPVC double door leading out to rear garden. Interesting fact, Liam Neeson once played basket ball on this floor!
- Solid Oak Wood strip Floor.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:23' 9" x 16' 11" (7.23m x 5.16m)
- Solid Oak Parquet Flooring with detailed border around kitchen units, Solid Oak contemporary (Richardson & Cardy) ‘Shaker style’ kitchen with range of High and Low level units including central island with four stool breakfast bar, Black granite worktops with matching cupboard handles, central island with single bowl Frankie Stainless Steel circular sink with mixer tap over, Evoline ‘pull up’ integrated power sockets, further Stainless Steel Frankie sink to main units with mixer tap over, Rangemaster 4 door electric oven with 6 ring ceramic hob, Elica extractor over, Integrated Neff Dishwasher, space for ‘American style’ fridge freezer, recessed LED spot lighting, uPVC single door out to driveway, uPVC double doors to rear garden, internal doors through to…..
- FAMILY ROOM:14' 0" x 15' 12" (4.27m x 4.87m)
- Continuation of Solid Oak Parquet Flooring, Feature Multifuel Linkup burning stove (heats up hot water and underfloor central heating) set on a matt black slate hearth, features windows flush to the floor on either side of chimney breast, wall mounted LED up lighting to vaulted ceiling, uPVC double doors to rear garden.
- SNUG:8' 10" x 10' 5" (2.69m x 3.18m)
- Reclaimed Oak Strip flooring, plaster coving, twin aspect windows with views to the front garden.
- BATHROOM:7' 8" x 6' 2" (2.34m x 1.88m)
- Porcelain tiled floor with matching floor to ceiling tiled splashbacks, white bathroom suite comprised of low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, ‘stand alone’ bath on cast iron feet with shower attachment over, Cast iron towel heater, rececessed spot lighting with motion sensitive mood lighting, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM OPTION (1):14' 2" x 15' 3" (4.33m x 4.65m)
- Twin aspect windows overlooking the front gardens, plaster coving.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Porclain tiled floor, contemporary white suite comprised of low flush WC, Twin wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated drawers below, tiled splashbacks, Fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, motion sensitive LED mirror lighting, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- BEDROOM (4):14' 4" x 12' 0" (4.38m x 3.67m)
- Large Integrated Wardrobe.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Porcelain tiled floor, white contemporary suite comprised of low flush WC, Wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated cabinet below, Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, motion sensitive LED mirror lighting, recessed spot lighting & Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):16' 3" x 11' 5" (4.96m x 3.48m)
- Large Integrated Wardrobe.
- LIVING ROOM/GAMES ROOM/STUDY:34' 9" x 20' 4" (10.6m x 6.2m)
- MASTER BEDROOM OPTION (2):14' 4" x 16' 5" (4.37m x 5.0m)
- Continuation of Matt Finish Solid Oak strip flooring through from first floor reception, velux windows, arch through to…
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White modern suite comprised of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ‘Stand Alone’ bath, Shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mounted towel heated towel rail, recessed spit lighting and Extractor Fan.
- BEDROOM (2):18' 8" x 20' 0" (5.7m x 6.1m)
- Shared access to pillars with automated gates/camera/intercom.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:26' 1" x 26' 1" (7.96m x 7.96m)
- WC, wash hand basin and storage room above.
- Accessed via a private lane with shared access. Feature stone and brick pillars with solid black wood automated gates, opening up to a sweeping gravel driveway, bordered by brick curbs, leading you to the front of the property. The front garden is set in extensive lawns, bordered by a large hedge with feature specimen trees and feature flower beds. Rear garden is also bounded by a recently planted hedge and features a private and sheltered drining and bbq area with open views across field to the rear.
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »