4C Gosford Castle, Markethill BT60 1FP
3 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bed Townhouse in Norman Style Castle
- One of the most awe-inspiring properties in Ireland
- Hall / Lounge /Kitchen / Gallery / 2 Bathrooms / Ensuites
- Utility / Basement
- Roof Terrace
- GFCH / Double Glazed
- Shared Courtyard / Gardens
- Unique Location in the Grounds of Gosford Forest Park
- EPC Rating:Pending
- Directions to 4C Gosford Castle, Mullaghbrack Road, Markethill
- Enter Post Code BT60 1QQ into your Satnav if you have one, followed by the house number 137 - the entrance to Gosford Castle is directly opposite.The gates will be left open - drive down the tree lined road to a second gate. This will open when you drive up really close to it.Continue straight down until you reach a large open car park.You will see 4C on the right.
Additional InformationViewing Times:
4:50pm - 5:20pm Wed 20th June
4:50pm - 5:20pm Fri 22nd June
We are delighted to offer this truly exceptional opportunity to enjoy the grandeur and luxury of 1800's period living in Gosford Castle, one of the most awe-inspiring properties in Ireland. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a truly outstanding home and be a part of history. This admirable three bedroom property is sure to attract potential buyers from all over the province. The Townhouse, with shared courtyard/gardens extends over four floors (including the basement/cellar), plus it has the additional benefit of a roof terrace. The entrance is on the ground floor into the main reception room, with the kitchen beyond and stairs leading to the upper floors. Overlooking the main reception is a mezzanine floor which is currently used as a further reception/study area. There are three Bedrooms, family bathroom, two further En-suites and a downstairs wash room. There is access to the roof, which can be used for outdoor dining, and is plumbed for a Hot Tub. In addition there is a substantial basement, which apart from use as a wine cellar can provide excellent storage facilities and utility space. The interior is finished to a very high standard, retaining the character of the original. This property presents a rare opportunity in a unique setting, capturing the ambience of Gosford Castle, which is approached by a long tree-lined private avenue. Scenic walks in Gosford Forest Park & all its amenities can be enjoyed or you can simply relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity. Markethill is a village in County Armagh which has an approximate population of 1,300 people and sits at the southern side of Gosford Forest Park. Early viewing is recommended.
Lounge- 20'3" X 28'1"
Kitchen- 12'4" X 17'11"
Approx. 828 Sq. Feet
Bedroom 1- 11'4" X 13'9"
Bathroom 1- 7'7" X 6'5"
Gallery/ Reception - Overlooking Lounge 19'2" X 25'11"
Bathroom 2- 7'9" X 6'5"
Bedroom 2- 13' X 13'7"
Master Bedroom- 19'2" X 19'6" / Ensuite- 8'5" X 5'9" / Walk in Wardrobe- 5'11" X 5'9"
3rd FLOOR ROOF TERRACE:
29'9" X 24'10"
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »