- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached, Family Home On A Private Site Of Circa One Acre
- Luxury Kitchen With Dining Area, Open To Family Room
- Three Reception Rooms (Two With Stoves), Office And Storage Room
- Underfloor Heating, Beam Vacuum System, Two Zoned Alarm System and High Specification Finish Throughout
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite And Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom, Downstairs Cloakroom And First Floor Shower Room
- Fully Enclosed, Private Site Accessed Via A Sweeping Tarmac Driveway
- Detached, Double Garage With Electric Doors And Roofspace Storage
Additional InformationThis substantial, family home was built around 10 years ago to an extremely high standard and has been finished beautifully by the current owners.
Each floor of the home has been carefully thought out to maximise reception space, accommodation and light throughout the house, making this adaptable home the ideal space for any growing family.
The ground floor comprises formal living area with stove, family room/playroom, downstairs wc, family bathroom and two bedrooms including master ensuite with dressing room. There is also a high end, luxury kitchen finished to a high specification with dining area, open to family room with stove and also benefitting from a separate utility room with direct access to the outside space.
The first floor has a further two bedrooms, shower room, office and store room/office and has a beautiful landing with large velux windows overlooking the countryside.
The main feature of this impressive home is the attention to detail with the light in every room. Glazed doors and large windows in each room not only highlight the well landscaped gardens, but let as much light flood into the property as possible, resulting in a bright, airy modern space.
Externally there is a double, detached garage with electric doors, areas in lawn, mature shrubs and trees and beautifully laid Tobermore paved areas to the front, side and rear. The rear area is the perfect entertaining space as it is sheltered but still takes in the views to the surrounding countryside.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this stunning, unique home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch 1.88m x 1.1m (6'2" x 3'7")
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor, double doors to rear patio and understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room 5.59m x 4.55m (18'4" x 14'11")
- (at widest points) Engineered wood flooring, feature spotlighting, inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth and 'Morso' wood burning stove.
- Playroom / Family Room 4m x 3.7m (13'1" x 12'2")
- Kitchen / Dining Area 11.3m x 5.4m (37'1" x 17'9")
- Luxury range of high and low level units with granite worksurfaces and upstands, granite inset drainer, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for range cooker with granite splashback, built in extractor hood, feature glazed units, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, island with storage, feature spotlighting and tiled floor. Open to -
- Family Area
- Engineered wood flooring, inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, tiled inset, granite hearth and feature wooden beam mantle, double doors to rear garden and feature spotlighting.
- Utility 3.3m x 2.14m (10'10" x 7'0")
- Range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, spotlighting and access to roofspace.
- Cloakroom 2.04m x 1.86m (6'8" x 6'1")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.78m x 3.37m (15'8" x 11'1")
- Engineered wood flooring, spotlighting, double doors to rear garden and patio area.
- Dressing Room 2.33m x 2.06m (7'8" x 6'9")
- Engineered wood flooring.
- Ensuite 3.3m x 2.3m (10'10" x 7'7")
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with glazed door and overhead shower, wall mounted sink with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome wall mounted radiator, spotlighting, extractor fan and fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2 2.65m x 3.79 (8'8" x 12'5")
- Engineered wood flooring and spotlighting.
- Bathroom 3.59m x 1.94m (11'9" x 6'4")
- White suite comprising tiled bath surround with jacuzzi bath, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and 'Jado' mixer taps, feature mirror with lighting, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Solid wood flooring, velux type windows and spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 4.85m x 3.38m (15'11" x 11'1")
- Solid wood flooring, dual aspect, velux type window.
- Bedroom 4 5.56m x 4.62m (18'3" x 15'2")
- Solid wood flooring and two velux type windows.
- Office 1 2.78m x 1.63m (9'1" x 5'4")
- Solid wood flooring, velux type window and feature strip lighting.
- Office 2 2.88m x 2.15m (9'5" x 7'1")
- Solid wood flooring and velux type window.
- Shower Room 2.03m x 1.20m (6'8" x 3'11")
- White suite comprising tiled corner shower cubicle with glazed door and overhead shower, corner wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan and fully tiled walls and floor.
- Fully enclosed gardens in lawn with large tobermore paved areas to front and rear, mature shrubs and trees, outside lights and views over the surrounding countryside.
- Double Detached Garage 5.51m x 6.84m (18'1" x 22'5")
- Plumbed for radiators, electric garage doors, roofspace storage, oil fired boiler and beam vacuum system.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »