- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Viewings Wednesday 21st Nov 1-2pm & Thursday 22nd Nov 5-6pm
- White PVC windows and doors
- Self coloured external render
- PVC fascia & soffit
- Seamless aluminium gutters & pvc downpipes
- Concrete tiled roof
- Highly insulated houses
- Gas fired heating system with radiators throughout
- Generous electric points
- Four panel doors with satin chrome ironmongery
- 75mm wide timber architrave with hockey stick
- 125mm timber skirting
- Fully decorated walls, ceilings & woodwork
- Wood flooring to living room
- Tiled flooring throughout remainder of ground floor
- Fully fitted kitchen & utility units
- Gas hob
- Electric oven, fridge freezer & dishwasher
- Tiled bathroom & ensuite
- Carpet to stairs and first floor hall & bedrooms
- EXTERNAL WORKS
- A&G Pedra flags to pathways & patio area
- Asphalt driveway
Additional InformationViewings Wednesday 21st Nov 1-2pm & Thursday 22nd Nov 5-6pm
Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase a high specification new build home in the popular Woodbreda area of South Belfast. These two new semi-detached homes are being constructed by the award winning Alskea Builders and will be ready for occupation in Easter 2018.
Suited to the young professional or growing family alike, wanting to set up home close to leading primary and grammar schools, Forestside Shopping Complex and the amenities of the vibrant Ormeau Road as well as Tesco Newtownbreda, these quality homes will be in big demand!
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing.
- uPVC entrance door with glazed panel and side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 2.95m (15' 4" x 9' 8")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.08m x 3.63m (16' 8" x 11' 11")
Contemporary range of high and low level units. 4 ring ceramic hob with under oven and extractor over. Integrated fridge freezer. Island unit with 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar area. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Sliding door to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.29m x 1.68m (7' 6" x 5' 6")
Storage cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas fired boiler. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Door to garden. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Shelved linen cupboard. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.87m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.79m (10' 8" x 9' 2")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.16m (8' 10" x 7' 1")
- Panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Parking to front and side. To the rear, patio area, garden in lawn bordered by fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »