- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Detached Home
- Close to Excellent Schools, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and Belfast City Airport
- Well Maintained Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Lounge into Bay Window
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, Open Plan to Living and Dining Space, with Double Glazed Sliding Doors to Rear Garden
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two Incorporating En Suite Shower Rooms
- Additional Shower Room to the Second Floor
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Ten Minutes' Drive of Central Belfast
Additional InformationThis spacious semi detached family home, located just off the Upper Newtownards Road, is within walking distance of both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages. Many of the Province's leading schools are close at hand and Belfast city centre, Dundonald Ulster Hospital and George Best City Airport are within easy commuting distance by bus or car.
The property comprises of a large bay fronted reception room, fully fitted kitchen with ample dining area and living space opening to family room. There are two double bedrooms with en suites on the first floor and a further two bedrooms and family shower room on the second floor. To the rear is a south westerly facing garden with access to detached garage.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood glazed front door to reception hall.
Oak wooden floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, storage under stairs.
- 5.51m x 3.53m (18' 1" x 11' 7")
into bay window
Oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlight.
- 4.65m x 4.14m (15' 3" x 13' 7")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, integrated four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, part tiled walls, concealed built-in gas fired boiler, integrated Smeg dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, integrated washing machine, low voltage spotlight, open to ample dining area, square archway through to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.73m (14' 8" x 12' 3")
Oak wooden floor, double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlight.
- Airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 4.27m (15' 1" x 14' 8")
Low voltage spotlight.
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.51m (15' 3" x 11' 6")
at widest points
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, panelled bath, built-in shower unit, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 4.14m (15' 1" x 13' 7")
at widest points
Outlook to front, storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.62m x 2.87m (15' 2" x 9' 5")
Storage into eaves, Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- 5.72m x 3.25m (18' 9" x 10' 8")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawns with brick paviour area, water tap, brick paviour driveway for off-street parking.
Continue through Ballyhackamore village towards Stormont on the Upper Newtownards Road. Pass Greenwood School and Ormiston Crescent is the second on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »